Focus!
Wink 
There are a lot of distractions that bring me away from the work that I need to do. This applies to both my schoolwork and my art.

So, I need to be more sacred with the time I spend on my schoolwork and my art. Allow less distractions to pop up and suck up my time.

I think I may also have a problem of over-complicating and over-estimating the task at hand, which leads me to procrastinate a little.

What I wish to accomplish with this determination:

Actually get to bed on time(11PM), so I can have at least 7 hours of sleep a night. Also, maintain the same sleeping hours for the whole week, instead of throwing it haywire on the weekends. This way I can get in an awesome 6 hours a day of art on the weekend!

Be able to put more time into art pieces for my AP Portfolio.

Do my school assignments well (I already do this, but I wish to be able to do this as well as all these other goals I want to go for)

Utilize my 45-minute studyhall at school to the furthest extent to get a head-start on homework(this sort of goes with my school assignments, but this is important as well).

Less time spent idling, browsing art on the internet, browsing stupid shit on the internet, and shorten naps after coming home from school

Be able to work on personal artwork and studies without endangering the above goals(have time to actually get some good anatomy or master studies in)

So, since it's the end of the year it feels right to evaluate my prior death-line statements. In terms of sleep, I've done very poorly. Going to bed at 12 A.M. for me feels "early." Over my Christmas break I've been staying up until 3 A.M. too frequently. Not good; gotta change this, especially when school starts up again.

Some of my art pieces recently have been pretty crappy, mostly in part due to the lack of time I'm putting in my artworks. Though I've improved and have learned more about what I'm capable of.

In 2014 I want to try to be active on this forum as well as make a lot of art(and play much less videogames)! I also found a new toy called the diabolo. I wish to practice this as well as draw.

How to Focus On Studying in 6 Steps
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3-page-8.html

try to avoid active thinking task before sleep(to relax)
I suggest to do sport to kill surplus energy you might have.

Since you have a idea of what slow you down try to make it hard to do it those thing.
You seem to like to browser art it ok and useful but it can turn into procastination.
The best thing you can do is to set a time limit to browser art and this time should be set to fill a need example you should browser are to gather reference,to get inspired.

You seem to like to play video game just remember there is a time for everything fun and hard work it hard to balance but if you balance it well you will enjoy videogame even more because you spend less time doing it.The best is to be able to enjoy art as much as you like videogame.But for that you need to think art going to be fun or else it won't be.You choose to be lazy your not lazy the reason why you go lazy is like you said.''I think I may also have a problem of over-complicating and over-estimating the task at hand, which leads me to procrastinate a little''.I know what your talking about it the same for me i think the best you can do for that is to concentrate on what you want to learn now and a bit of what you want to learn later.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.