Wesley (iamdemsugar) Sketchbook
I'm so happy to have a crimson daggers sketchbook. This is my sketchkes from previous day. i study almost everyday but sometimes i'll post pages from 2 or 3 day in one posts depend how i manage my time (because i'm so bad at time managment).

So my studies from previous to today. Anatomy from bridgman, vilppu, hogarth, Loomis, hampton and some perspective (i love perspective) to train my hand drawing straight lines to not depend of rulers. i don't post my imagination stuf because....hum it's suck but i promise you i'll do it. I try to combine knowledge of those guys to find a what better approach works for me.

But it take me too long time to draw i'm slooooow.

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff46...erical.jpg
http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff46...tudies.jpg
http://s1237.beta.photobucket.com/user/i...ort=3&o=34
http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff46.../head2.jpg
http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff46...basics.png
[Image: 20120112_Perspective_basics.png]
Very nice start, it's good that your already doing a mix of different anatomy. Don't worry too much about speed, take your time and enjoy what your doing, you will get faster with time.

beautiful! you show a lot of dedication with your studies. keep up the intensity.

Thanks a lot guys.

@Ste Flack // Yeah you're right simply about speed. I want to do soo much that's why i fell so sloww but i really loooooove drawing.

@yog joshi // Thanks man i'll do my best. Glad you like it.
Slow and steady wins the race.

(01-26-2012, 06:39 AM)Sprayah Wrote: Slow and steady wins the race.

You completly right art is a marathon.
Very angry about yesterday because my pc crash and i lost my study page pffffff.

Today studies continue focused on the upper arm i think i memorize most of them and their functions...i guess lol. Apply it tomorrow on mma photogrpahy poses. In my opinion the key to succeed in drawing anatomy is to know how it works and interact part by part. It's like a puzzle you observe and connect studies after studies.

I really love study muscles.

Tonight was a really great interview motivated so hard.

Soon daggers.

[Image: 20120124_Upper_Arm_Muscles.jpg]

Great. Just remember to apply your studies. To make sure you are learning as much as you can.

(01-26-2012, 10:35 PM)ramalooke Wrote: Great. Just remember to apply your studies. To make sure you are learning as much as you can.

Yeah completly right;-)!
What a bad 2 days. I feel so ahshamed because nothing happens yesterday and bad time management today. Danm it'll never happens anymore.

[Image: 20110127_Loomis_muscles.png]
really nice that you break down your stuff, keep it up!

(01-28-2012, 09:34 PM)John Silva Wrote: really nice that you break down your stuff, keep it up!

Thanks man. Try to push hard to become as good as you:P!
cool stuff man

Nice stuff. I'm pretty sure you know this but for the perspective studies, don't place the points too close together or you get warped perspective.
@brenthollowell: OH man glad you like it. I love your stuff you're amazing.

@KendallT: Yeah i notice that you right ;-)!

------------------------------
Thanks again for your message i really appreciate that.

I don't post my previous study for a simple reason...it's all about basics (draw straight lines, cube, cylinders, circle, etc). I broke my hand doing that but it was fun i love perspective (I love all subject about drawing ha ha).

Today i continue in head and muscle 1hour each, i force myself to have tie limit on subject because:

- First: Force me to analyse and don't just copy (As you can see on my head studies i don't respect the proportion of the book, just analyze it and try to do it by myself...very hard and frustating but anyway).

- Second: Doing more than a hour on the same subject boring me and i lose my focus so i cycle it.

I did 3D modeling doodling to on blender who is an amazinnnnng software (As isaid on my deathline i want to modeling too and start to learn blender).

[Image: 20120201_Loomis_head_and_arms_muscles.png]

===============

PERSONAL PROJECT

Oki. 3 month right now i start to drawing now it's time to make an application. As you can see i don't paint a lot because painting on bullshit drawing equal to....you know lol.

When i started in november i talked to me and said "Oki man learn to draw and when you'll become good you an start personal projects". But i realize now it's a bad way to do because the only way to become good at personal stuff is to do it. So i'll start a personal painting, nothing original i think but jut for practise anatomy and perspective.

SUBJECT: Chinese assasin (common i know)

I love chinese movies and stuff so my first projet going to this path. For the moment i don't have a lots of ideas i start doodling a 5min sketch on what pose i want for it but need to fix it.

I want the guy comes from the sky to kill his target. The assasin has a legendary sword he stole on a Buddhist temple bla bla. I need to fix my idea to have a better history.

This is the 5min doodles i'll think more on this tonight and if you can give me advice it'll be cool.

[Image: chineseassasin.png]

Soon daggers.

PS: Don't laugh at me ha ha!

Wassup guy hope you fine. Sorry i forgot posted my previous day stuff but honestly don't necessary to do it because it's sucks. Draw, draw and draw and nothing happens try to work on personal stuff nothing happens, my head from imagination is really horrible try to apply what i learn in my book, observe people study bones but nothing and i take f***king 20 minutes to draw a head.

Really frustrated today so take a break the afternoon going to have fun with my lovely daughter and relax and try again tonight study from loomis and vilppu et apply it again from head.

Danm i suck so hard!

Attached Files Image(s)

"Danm i suck so hard!" welcome to the club my friend, we all suck! :D Keep going, stuff is looking good. I'd like to see some still lifes tho if you have time.
Really nice studies you got there:) Wanna see more! bro!
@Diarum Ha ha ha so right man. Yeap Tomorrow i'll do life painting and some drawing from life to study lights and shadows.
@daniellee Thanks man. Yeap i do my best to draw faster and more. More and more coming soon. Lots of crappy imagination stuff ha ha.

My studies for today. I take a break because my brain is off and apply it later from imagination.

[Image: 20110208_figure_drawing.jpg]
[Image: 20110208_hogarth_head.jpg]
Hello guys,

Sorry i don't post the previous days study because i did a few cuz I was injured by the musculation (bad mouvment) so i'll compile with tomorrow studies and post it.

See you tomorrow guys!
Great SB! Looking forward to more!

________
.PORTFOLIO.