My sketchbook
(12-03-2013, 12:42 AM)MrFrenik Wrote: what are you trying to study with this last one? Composition? Value? Construction? Having a clear idea of what you need to be getting out of a study is the best way to go about studying. And again, I still recommend hitting perspective studies and nothing but those for a good while.

Hey MrFrenik, i'm trying to draw the form of the characters only, the rest is flavor.
But i guess i kind of started without knowing my goal, do you think i should study perspective before anything else?

Again thanks for your attention!

Hey guys, this is today's sketch, check it out!

Hey guys, i'm following MrFrenik's advice and started studying perspective, but i'm not sure how to apply those studies on my drawings...anyway, this is how the sorceress drawing is coming out, enjoy!

Let's see those perspective studies!

(12-17-2013, 05:05 PM)MrFrenik Wrote: Let's see those perspective studies!

ok, ok, i've got something to show, this is before i've watched the DVD, i think it would've worked better if the car and the person were 50% smaller.
[attachment=39394]

and this is from after watching the dvd.
[attachment=39395]

what do you ppl think?

here are some other perspective studies i've been doing.

edit: reescaled the images

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey guys, i know it's been a long time since i've posted something, but i have kind of good news, i'm creating some stuff for a game, here's what it will look like:

here are some new pieces, i know it's been a while, i'll try to upload more frequently.
the pokemon painting was done in 2 hours and 30 min, way to go me!

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is some old illustration, i'll try to post stuff more regularly.

I guess he handled that pretty easily hahaha.

IMPORTANT QUESTION!

who would win in a fight, a bear or a gorilla?

That roof top drawing and the two wizard drawings look awesome! Are those studies or originals? On this last one you might want to reference a gorilla. I know its a bit late to redraw but just something to keep reminding yourself for the future. And I would go with a gorilla beatin dat bears ass. Maybe Im biased for my fellow primates :)

(11-12-2014, 01:04 AM)Hypnagogic_Haze Wrote: That roof top drawing and the two wizard drawings look awesome! Are those studies or originals? On this last one you might want to reference a gorilla. I know its a bit late to redraw but just something to keep reminding yourself for the future. And I would go with a gorilla beatin dat bears ass. Maybe Im biased for my fellow primates :)

Hey man, the wizards and the thief city are 100% original, at least as original as wizards and rogues can be heh. I have some more original stuff i intend to upload, so if you think this is cool, stay tuned :D

Yeah, i tried to draw a gorilla from memory, i guess it was a silly idea 'orz...my bet would be on the bear, he's heavy, fat, has deadly claws and bite!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by man, i checked you SB, we seem to have some interests in common, i really LOVE Frank Frazetta, you nailed those studies buddy! I'll keep an eye on your updates :D

i made this rabbit man drawing for a friend of mine, he has a web series going all by himself, i respect the man very much.

and the next painting i made for a collab of dark souls fan art, i like the result, but still, a lot to improve right?

Hey what's up, this is a Shinnok redesign i made for Mortal Kombat X, i hope he returns as a playable character! it's been a while, but i've been trying different stuff like low poly 3D characters, you can check them out on my tumblr!

Hey, it has been a while since i've posted anything, so here is an update on what i've been working with:

Lots of colourful fun pieces! Keep it up!

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!