1 Month - 10 Pieces
Some of you may know about the Massive Black Workshop that is happening in LA next month. Well I really REALLY want to go to that. (link for those who don't: http://massiveblack.com/workshop/)

BUT, I really want to have a better portfolio by the time that date rolls around. So I need to get started ASAP.

http://www.sdutter.com/ This is where my work is at the current moment. It's okay, but not quite there yet.

My goal is 10 pieces in 4 weeks and I'm already one day into it. I'll be uploading my WIPs to this thread as I go. Wish me luck!

SKETCH - YOUTUBE  - TWITTER 

One down! Jpeg came out a little grainy but I can fix that later! Got to keep going!

Looks pretty cool man. I think you can do it, or at least come close enough to have some new stuff in your portfolio before the event.

I'm going and thought very similarly, but I have a lot of classwork to finish so I hope they don't hate me for having a bit more fundamental of a portfolio.

Either way, I'm interested in seeing how this goes, keep at it!

[font=Impact] “There is no substitute for hard work.”
Thomas Edison
[/font]

DeviantArt
CD SketchBook
(11-12-2013, 04:39 AM)nphill19 Wrote: Looks pretty cool man. I think you can do it, or at least come close enough to have some new stuff in your portfolio before the event.

I'm going and thought very similarly, but I have a lot of classwork to finish so I hope they don't hate me for having a bit more fundamental of a portfolio.

Thanks so much! We should make a thread for all the daggers that are going to be there, it would be cool to meet up!

(11-12-2013, 04:52 AM)Brynklord Wrote:
(11-12-2013, 04:39 AM)nphill19 Wrote: Looks pretty cool man. I think you can do it, or at least come close enough to have some new stuff in your portfolio before the event.

Thanks so much! We should make a thread for all the daggers that are going to be there, it would be cool to meet up!
I would absolutely love that haha, I need to meet people, especially artists.

[font=Impact] “There is no substitute for hard work.”
Thomas Edison
[/font]

DeviantArt
CD SketchBook
Good luck with your task! So... when the new piece will be posted? :)

It's a somewhat solitary existence, a bit like a lighthouse keeper throwing a beam out into the darkness, in faith that this action might help someone unseen.

BombMy Sketchbook (critique welcome)Bomb
(11-14-2013, 07:11 PM)kerm Wrote: Good luck with your task! So... when the new piece will be posted? :)

Soon!! :D

I have school during the day and the night shift at work, most days of the week. So throughout Friday and the weekend I'll be uploading as much as I can!

Another one down! Any critique would be appreciated!

Finally :) Isn't her anatomy a bit off? Imho the arms are out of proportion - the upper arm is reeeeaaaaly long and forearm short. Shouldn't the neck be moved a bit to the front?

It's a somewhat solitary existence, a bit like a lighthouse keeper throwing a beam out into the darkness, in faith that this action might help someone unseen.

BombMy Sketchbook (critique welcome)Bomb