Hello
Hey there, I'm David, and I'm trying to get a late start on picking up some illustration skills to help with my ultimate goal of being able to break into the animation industry.

My background is mainly in live action filmmaking, but my original passion was always animation, which I never tried to pursue until fairly recently because I'd convinced myself I'd never be able to draw anything.

I like getting critiques and overcoming challenges and coming up with new stuff, and I hope I can make a good addition to the community here.
Hey welcome David! You can learn anything if you work hard enough at it. Just dont give up! You can start by posting a sketch book thread. I'll offer any advice I can.

(11-23-2013, 03:22 AM)Hypnagogic_Haze Wrote: Hey welcome David! You can learn anything if you work hard enough at it. Just dont give up! You can start by posting a sketch book thread. I'll offer any advice I can.

Thanks! I've got a sketchbook thread here http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-4307.html I had a bit of trouble getting image attachments to work so they're hosted on dropbox links at the moment.

Thank you!
David