Chavreaper's Squiggles
Feel free to give me crit. Infact i'm begging you XD
Only posted recent pics so these two studies i did one yesterday and the another the day before. Also i'll post a wip of my new peice :)

[Image: Femalestudiecopy.jpg]

[Image: metalhelmetstudycopy.jpg]

[Image: internwip.jpg]
Here's a fail study due to the ridiculous amount of glare i got from the college monitors. : / Ohwell i must post all.

[Image: ufcstudy.jpg]
Hey, Good to see the studies coming in even if they didn't turn out well in your mind.

One thing I've noticed (mostly in the last study) is sometimes your skin tones are coming out a bit muddy (brown/greyish) I'd suggest looking at some of James Gourney/and or Mike Liepke (not sure if the spelling is right) and I think you'll see some awesome color variations going in through skin. Hope that helps
@ JasonR - Yeah i thought whether they were good studies or bad i should upload them, meybe i or other people can see where i'm going wrong and point me in the right direction like you just did with the skin tones. :) They're will be new studies of James Gourney's and Mike Liepke's work up by the end of today. Cheers for the comment :P

Finished my new peice. Say hello to Mikey!
[Image: InternMikeyFinishedThreadfriendly.jpg]
A study of one of Mike Liepke's work. Trying to concentrate on skin tones.

[Image: skintonecolourstudycopy.jpg]
More studying.

[Image: mutantchroniclesstudycopy.jpg]
I like the skin studies and mickey ofc , very nice colors.
Studies of sculptures, a painting, a film and two bare breasted females cus what the hell i'm only human ^^

Attached Files Image(s)

Today's studies, trying to speed my studies up so the croc took 1 hour and the horned lizard was 30 mins. Gonna take my time with the next one.

Attached Files Image(s)

Started doing another study too late at night lol i would say it failed but i did learn somethings from it so i just say its been "sleep deprived" X)

Attached Files Image(s)

Study

Attached Files Image(s)

Lucien Frued study.

Attached Files Image(s)

Tank study, preparing for a commission.

Attached Files Image(s)

hey dude, it's nice to study, but don't forget to sometimes just work from imagination to put everything you learned into practice ! i'd say that your painting lacks of contrast ! photos are tricky because it's either overexposed or underexposed, values are most of the time not right, so you have to think and make the right decisions ! imo, studying is representing what se see, but with a lil bit of exageration ( in the contrast, in shapes, in edges, etc ) . Anyway, keep it up !!

kikindaface - Thanks for taking the time to look through my sketch book ^^ appreciate it, I did'nt notice the contrast issue till i read your reply but now i really see it in all my studies XD Glad you spotted it thanks! I will be posting a few more imagination ones in here too, Like this commission i just finished for a friend of mine. Thanks again =]

Attached Files Image(s)

Had some fun on a friday night :P

Attached Files Image(s)

Sup dude, thanks for saying hi :D Nice sketchbook, you're getting a lot of good studying in! Nice to see you're applying the crits you get too. And cool imagination stuff! I'm really liking that dragon from last post.
Tried to make your zombie picture scarier by taking away the big top light. You gotta pick light that fits the mood you're going for, and to me a zombie scene makes more sense dark&scary
[Image: OufsPzC.jpg]
K. That's all I got XD later man, hope to see more work soon!
I love that dragon picture, but i noticed the girls right arm and the tail create a tangent
but besides that looks like your hard at work,keep it up!