Nooo.
Yoo

I've been lurking around for quite some time.
Never managed to come up with a proper introduction but figured context might not be that important after all for now.

I'm gonna use this as a space to dump sketches, studies, unfinished and WIP stuff to keep a little more track of all my shenanigans.

If you guys ever have any pointers towards what you think would help with learning, don't hold back and feel free to share the wisdom!

Will look through stuff and see what I can gather soon
until then I leave this snippet to pave the way for the quality content ahead ... Th_104_

cheers!

Attached Files Image(s)

So I dug through old stuff for the sake of getting an overview (and sort of morbid curiosity, I suppose)

I used to have a sketchbook over at cA.org before they shut down.
Putting all that online came with a good amount of insecurity and personal cringe but it also helped to at least keep track of what might have helped improving over time - or made one realize how little improvement there is overall leading to reflect on why that is.

Seeing all this at once is both interesting and frustrating at the same time.  4519626a
I hope that I can find focus and be more efficient about learning going forward!

I'm trying to keep the spam to a minimum by packing a lot together here so sorry the clutter.
Guess there will be a part 2 and after that it's back to a more normal sketchbook schedule :)

I also haven't figured out whether anything 3D is welcome here or not. But that's something I would like to dedicate a good amount of spare time to as well.

A lot of blah for an archival post.
Let's see where this goes :D ...

2012 - 2014

~ 2017-2019

Note: None of this is "the entirety from of that year" - but probably more than enough to get the idea
These studies are awesome, dude! Respect. THere's a crazy amount of improvement, especially in your anatomy and figures between your earlier work and the more recent.