Birchgrove's Sketchbook
Love your nature sketches! Very luminous! Keep doing 'em!

Focus.
Cool stuff man, really digin the vivid colors in these last couple studies, keep it up! :D

SB
Hey, I recognize that boar! Clint Langley is amazing. But hey, don't get discouraged from doing the anatomy studies, they were looking good.

The variety on your studies makes me wanna do some flora & fauna studies too, damn!

Holy shit guys, thanks for comments!

Fedodika: Not as cute as you lol

meat: Thanks man, going to do still lifes and CHOW,
so I don't think I'll have the time sadly :/ they are fun to do tho!

thanks suira!

rafa: I'm glad to hear that something a noob like me did, inspires you to do studies :D
I'm actually doing anatomy studies, just not posting them, I'm a bad boy :/

Still life from today

No matter the tool as long as it's cool!

-Sketchbook-
Sexy to the core. You have a really nice grasp of values in color, which is a really good thing because it's hard as hell to get those. Nice bounced lights, and convincing lights with very little brushwork is a really good thing man.

My only crit with this one would be the brushwork, the yellow one needs some more subtle blending on the light that comes from the window ( I assume that's what it is) , when you overuse the soft brush the textures tend to get muddy and it kills the sense of form, it happens to me a lot xD Anyway, I think you're making cool progress, I certainly like your values and colors.

And listen to Rafa! Don't get discouraged with the anatomy, I bet that if you stick to that for a couple months you're gonna be killing it!

Oh and thanks for the post man, it helped me, sometimes I stress out too much hehe.

Cheers! ;)

SB
Thanks suira! Going to do better next time :)
Glad you got something out of it

Some quick sketches and chow stuff

-Sketchbook-
Sick edges and colors man. Cool to see you working on that drawing, probably the only thing holding you back. Keep it up :D!

I love the vivid colors on your still life! its great to see your anatomy studies too, keep 'em coming! ^^

ImSkeptical: Thanks man! I wish it was the only thing holding me back :D

Renato: Glad you like it! Trying to push it as far as rgb color space goes to give it a effect of radiance ^^

Here's some acrylic paintings, getting better with each one.
Today was the first day that I actually started to get that raunchy,
confident brushwork that is so cool to look at. (onions)

My phone did some quirky things with colors, oh well.

-Sketchbook-
So this CHOW stuff has been pretty brutal! Almost had a panic attack :D
Really noticed the importance of doing drawings from mind to understand better.
Been hitting studies pretty hc, and found a way to understand stuff better from studies that works for me.

applied study illustration form today

-Sketchbook-
presentation study stuff

-Sketchbook-