kaji's Sketchbook

pencil fun!!!!

Lookin good in here Kaji.
Dennis Kutsenko: thanks dennis!!

Your brush economy is A-1, bruv; I enjoy looking at your quicker studies and illustrations.

Oh, and your hitting it from all sides: the loose sketches are nice...I may try some loose sketching in my sketchbook...too worried about defined shapes in my drawings.

Jaktrayter: thanks!!!

Man I haven't been around here in a while - the regret is real. Those pencils are swarming my mental space and I cannot deal

Keep rocking it Kaji<3

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
smrr: ;)

Hey guys how you doing, this week  I didn't do to much stuff...shame on me..well here we go some quick sketches...-.-

Well this week I was trying to focus in getting better lines to get away from messy sketches ,I'm still not satisfied with the results:( , in the color study I use the RGB sliders, wow It is a very difficult tool to use ( “at least for me, I'm having trouble selecting the right color”).. leave your comments and sorry for my English -.-

looking good Kaji like painting you did at the top, studies are looking nice, keep refining them and polish them up.

Jamesxwu: thanks dude!!

well yeah I'm still struggle with the RGB sliders :(

Nice work man!

Also nice to see people learning rgb sliders. One you wrap your head around it colour should start to make way more sense. HSV doesn't really have much in the way of explanatory properties for light.

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book