(sketchbook name)
Today i'll post something i did almost a half year ago. I want this to be here because it's one of my first digital drawings that i wanted to make little bit seriously. And one day in about year i'll make little level up thingy to see if i improved at all. xD

// Sketchbook // DeviantArt //

May the painting skills be with you! :3
Hey StonedPanda, I like your imagination and things that u are interested in. It requires a lot of work, just keep on. I already see progress!
Purrrrrrrrndaaaa! \0/

(I recognized devArt nick and just wanted to write an irrational comment which stands for... Internet high-five Rolling eyes, funny thought )

Nice sketchbook you've got there, I can't really say much as I'm still a n00b. Work hard and have fun! Party

Good work on that last digital painting, particularly on the armour. Looks very physical and 3D!

Huh this has been really lazy week for me. I'm so sad i didn't post anything. So here some studies and random drawings. :D

hey, thanks for checking out my sketchbook. Really love what you're doing. If I can give you any advice, I'd say structure your studies for faster & focused improvement. Things that you're drawing are a bit over the place. It's definitely good to explore new things,but also try to balance them by studying. You're improving, so don't stop! Keep posting! :)

I haven't been posting lately. I feel little bit sad about it but that's life. xD Well I'll start today with something I did for Velos. 

And this is another thing I just skatched about half an hour ago. (i'll probably cahange legs, add some horns or details on it's head)

I'm doing some daily challenges that i'm not going to post here, maybe later sometime. ^^ It looks like all that random drawings on random A4 papers paid off. :D Drawing animals was really something werid for me and now i feel more comfortable. I'll try not to go away for so long again. :3

(am i the only one that's sad there's no more like button :( )

I did some fruit studies ^^ mostly  use some reference photos + tutorials and here it is what i got in the end ^^

(i try to  pick colors myself 1st and then i take some from reference photos and kinda mix it together ^^)

this one needs little more polishing but for now let it be like this. :3

and here little sneek peek into progress of my sketch from last post :D

nicce stuff man, digging your imagination. With this last sketch, get some studies of snakes in. Esp. Horned vipers I think they are called? They have a very similar look to some of your fragon creature and I think it could really benefit from some solid studies. Keep up the good work, and the posting!

Thanks for stopping by my sb :)

After so many things happened here and there in my life I think I should share some stuff I've been drawing lately. :D

One of my latest drawings is this tattoo design. Friend of mine wanted me to to try something out and this is what came out. xD

After that I wanted to try and color one of my drawings I sketched in my little sketchbook about a year ago and see how much (or how little) my digital drawing skill improved and this is the result. :3

And since anyone who's been watching my work I have lot of imagination when it comes to drawing random heads of random characters. The easiest way to explain to you what is this will be... I just draw random shape (circle, triangle or whatever) and then i just sketch without even thinking what I'm doing. xD maybe that's weird but drawing characters from my imagination is really something relaxing and it kinda helps me with inspiration. 

And last for this post is 2 drawings i strated not so long ago but have no idea if i'm ever going to finish them. :/

Ok, so why not post some things again. :D

These are some random frogs (or something similar xD) i've been trying to draw months ago, but i'd like to place it in here. ^^

And some sketches. And there will be more sketches. And i'll just upload sketches non-stop. xD jk ofc :3

Som random guy with panda onn his head.

Annie(LoL) was really fun to draw xD

Again some traditional sketches. (

And one digital sketch from some time ago for Slagged.

For now there aren't any colour or value studies but they are comming soon. xD There's been lot of going on so my little small sketchbook helped me alot. :3

Those fruit studies are great, love the kiwi. Try to apply what you learn to your own works, you will learn a lot! :)
AngeliquevdMee: Thanks. And i'm trying to do so with every new drawing. Ty for stopping by! :3

Random sketch of Dr.Mundo. xD

And one random cute digital drawing. :3 (tail's a little bit off)

Something i've been working on for quite some time now. It's not whole picture just a little peek. :3

it's far from over and that gold oh her chest is really driving me crazy. If some has any idea how to fix that or make it look better please help. I've tried few times and failed badly so... Help needed.