(sketchbook name)
@IrishWhiskey: Thank you my friend. :D 

Just again some random sketches. ^^

(and i just now realized i never posted this)

// Sketchbook // DeviantArt //

May the painting skills be with you! :3
Really like the spheres you did on the page before this one, keep making those and you will become a beast in rendering :) Maybe try adding backgrounds to the spheres, so you can do something with bouncing light etc. Might be fun to study how backgrounds affect the materials too. Good luck!
@AngeliquevdMee: I don't think i'm ready to become a beast but i for sure will keep on drawing these balls :3 And thanks for the idea :D Will try that for sure ^^

(All the best wishes to you all for these and all the next holidays to come. :D Since i went home this week and i really dont have much time to draw i did this fast drawing for one contest on dA. ^^)

Just some randomness. I thought i'll take this picture for my lvl up challenge when my drawing skills get better. ^^

I rather like that last one, it has a great atmosphere. Could just be me, but maybe some areas (such as the faces below) could use just a little more contrast? Good stuff, though.

@StardustLarva: Yea i think so too, once i repaint this it'll be better (with more contarst and some new stuff too :D) Tnx for stopping by. 

Akali sketch-fanart. 

One more ball. xD

Wow it's been a long time since I posted something in here. xD 

Well, it's been quite exciting. I think my artistic skills are slightly improving and I feel a bit more confident with drawing more and more different things. ^^

I want to share just few (imo) better drawings (digital and traditional) I did over the past year or so. ^^ Some of them are finished some will be soon but only important thing is not to give up. :D Even if it means live alone and never to see another human being. I really need to buy myself a pet.

Now that I actually scanned through my folders I realized there's too many to share. xD I'll try to update my sketchbook more. I'll try. No promises.

Attached Files Image(s)

You have a really cool use of shapes :O. There is a good balance of symmetry and asymmetry (to me - I'm not that experienced so I really offer a critique) so your stuff is really interesting to look at! I'm looking forward to seeing more :D

(04-24-2017, 05:17 PM)Pukrolli Wrote: You have a really cool use of shapes :O. There is a good balance of symmetry and asymmetry (to me - I'm not that experienced so I really offer a critique) so your stuff is really interesting to look at! I'm looking forward to seeing more :D

Thank you so much. :D I'm really glad you like my weird symmetry drawings. I enjoy drawing these 'cause I mostly see world as 2 different sides. Actually on almost everything I like to take 2 points of views completely opposite of each other.

My latest wip. I keep drawing in grayscale lately to practice values. ^^
(Xayah - League of Legends)

Attached Files Image(s)

Digging the illustration of Xayah, she's looking good. Just be careful with how you render hair as her ponytail looks more like fluff/fur compared to proper hair. Otherwise, great job. Looking forward to see it finished.
(04-25-2017, 09:49 AM)chubbycat Wrote: Digging the illustration of Xayah, she's looking good. Just be careful with how you render hair as her ponytail looks more like fluff/fur compared to proper hair. Otherwise, great job. Looking forward to see it finished.

@chubbycat: when I saw few of her concepts it looked like she has fluffier hair so that's why I sketched it like this. I do realize it is a bit too much. And thank you for stopping by. :D

Just random 1-2 hour study. (always put a god damn timer on you crazy panda)

I did a little portrait lineart just a day ago. I have no idea why but I really enjoy drawing them. I'm working on colouring it. ^^

And some robot studies me and my art buddy are working on. Two of us decided to make 1 challenge every week or 2 (depending on how good it goes) where we'll decide theme or thingy we need to work on more. From monday to friday we'll make studies and on weekends we'll try to make one fully coloured drawing. In the finished piece will put everything we learned that week. :D I think it's a pretty good idea. I'm still really happy I found her and that she pushes me to draw everyday. NO MORE SLACKING!!!

Added some colours.

Also I have one question. What screen graphic tablet do you guys use or recommend? I'm using my Wacom Intuos S for few years now and there are some frustrating moments with it. I don't have much money which means finding cheaper alternative of cintiq.

And one wip. I have no ide what to do with her hair. OTL

Few more robot sketches.

And one fast panda robot. :D

Fast sketch. Maybe I'll make fast colouring later today.

Attached Files Image(s)

And I played with some colors. This is far from being perfect but I'm still learning. It was done if few hours.  

I think I added little bit too much light and colors at finishing stage.