Inku's Sketchbook
[Image: piss_off_by_inkdropartist-d7k5do3.png]

Ummm... I do art... I'm actually not sure what I'm even doing here... XD

Post more stuff so we can start somewhere.Oh and if you could finish cleaning and coloring this drawing that would be a good start. Can you scan photograph some real drawing that would be great because we also need to see if you can draw on paper not just on a tablet.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(05-30-2014, 02:17 PM)darktiste Wrote: Post more stuff so we can start somewhere.Oh and if you could finish cleaning and coloring this drawing that would be a good start. Can you scan photograph some real drawing that would be great because we also need to see if you can draw on paper not just on a tablet.

[Image: smooth_by_inkdropartist-d7izfjl.jpg]

Is this a good start? XD Though I honestly never intended on finishing that first one I posted.
Also, maybe something finished/colored would help?

[Image: mangashard_portrait_by_inkdropartist-d7arhkg.png]

Check out this artist, you might like her stuff: http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/centradragon/2/

Focus.
(05-31-2014, 07:26 AM)InkDropArtist Wrote: [quote='darktiste' pid='65079' dateline='1401423478']
Post more stuff so we can start somewhere.Oh and if you could finish cleaning and coloring this drawing that would be a good start. Can you scan photograph some real drawing that would be great because we also need to see if you can draw on paper not just on a tablet.

[Image: request__plushie_for_lovecrona_by_inkdro...7jt1p8.png]
[Image: animal_by_inkdropartist-d7gvgp6.png]
[Image: little_lion_man_1_2_by_inkdropartist-d7jjc59.jpg]
[Image: little_lion_man_2_2_by_inkdropartist-d7jld4b.jpg]

Some of my personal best/favorites for starters, since you wanted me to post more. :3

I don't personally see a lion here like it said when i look at the name you gave it to save it.It resemble more a coyote.Look at the shape of is nose it more pointed also look at the tail it big and brush.Maybe it only a naming error.Would be interesting to see if you could draw a coyote in a other style then manga.

Attached Files Image(s)

My Sketchbook
(06-01-2014, 02:46 AM)darktiste Wrote: I don't personally see a lion here like it said when i look at the name you gave it to save it.It resemble more a coyote.Look at the shape of is nose it more pointed also look at the tail it big and brush.Maybe it only a naming error.Would be interesting to see if you could draw a coyote in a other style then manga.

XD it was for an OC MDP for the song "Little Lion Man," that's actually meant to be a wolf/dog/fox. I'm not too good at realism, though I can give it a shot. :)

Hey! Nice start so far! You can clearly see some personality in that character. However, I would recommend studying some anatomy. Animal anatomy, since that's the kind of work you're doing. Another thing you could do is to research some very good animation artists and learn from them. Anyway, keep at it! :)

E-MAIL - [email protected]

PORTFOLIO

Facebook page

othrandir.tumblr.com

othrandir.deviantart.com

(06-01-2014, 09:55 AM)Othrandir Wrote: Hey! Nice start so far! You can clearly see some personality in that character. However, I would recommend studying some anatomy. Animal anatomy, since that's the kind of work you're doing. Another thing you could do is to research some very good animation artists and learn from them. Anyway, keep at it! :)

Thanks! I'll make sure to do that! :)

Animal Anatomy for Artists_ The Elements - Goldfinger
Ellenberger - Atlas Animal Anatomy For Artists

Check those book out if you plan to study animal anatomy

also check this out for animal gesture http://artists.pixelovely.com/practice-t...l-drawing/

My Sketchbook