Hello all
Hello all,

I'm not exactly new here, but I am looking to get more active in the community with the whole give-take crits initiative it has, and really push my work that bit further.

I've been steadily sinking into the art studies for the past 2 years (after a drastic deviation from that path that involved a degree in physics and a string of crappy jobs), and am currently hacking away at polishing up my skills to turn out a complete, and at least somewhat consistent portfolio in hopes of getting some work.

I popped a couple of links to my work in my sig for any one who is interested.

Thanks for reading!

Hey welcome to the forums, love your username by the way

Is your style inspired at all by grafitti? It looks really slick. Also you should post up a sketchbook soon! You look like you've got a pretty good handle on paintin already but Id love to see some of your studies and sketches :D

Thanks Beardly. Is that a Brian Blessed avatar? :D

Honestly I have had hardly any exposure to graffiti - I look at master paintings, animation and illustration in particular though (just out of interest), and sort of let style evolve on its own. I'm just setting up a sketchbook now!

Wow someone actually recognized him! Lol yea its brian blessed

Im just asking cause some of your portraits have similarities to one of my friends drawings that are very grafiti-esque. Gonna go check your sb now :0

Hi Clockodile!

Your sketchbook is great especially the life drawing/painting work. Hope to see you around in the forums and critiquing one another :D

Industrial designer by day, Concept designer by night.

Portfolio
Blog
Thanks Ada! Just had a quick look on your blog, great job on those recent Master studies. Your industrial design work is really polished looking too.

Welcome to the forums, clockodile! Great to see you contributing to the community, looking forward to checking out your work!
All the best ~

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
(06-02-2014, 07:15 AM)clockodile Wrote: Hello all,

I'm not exactly new here, but I am looking to get more active in the community with the whole give-take crits initiative it has, and really push my work that bit further.

I've been steadily sinking into the art studies for the past 2 years (after a drastic deviation from that path that involved a degree in physics and a string of crappy jobs), and am currently hacking away at polishing up my skills to turn out a complete, and at least somewhat consistent portfolio in hopes of getting some work.

I popped a couple of links to my work in my sig for any one who is interested.

Thanks for reading!

Hi!
Welcome back, btw your sketchbook is really good.