Tristan's Deathline II - Even Deadlier than Before!
Alright so my first Deathline is closing up and now I'm setting new goals for the coming year. Short background info - I just graduated yesterday and I'll now have a few years available to pursue art as a career, full time. I'm living with my very supportive parents that will give me a place to call my home while I spend my days studying and working in freelance illustration. So I am very fortunate to be able to have the support to fully dedicate all my time to this without having other responsibilities weigh me down.

With this said I have some very large goals for 2014/15. Skill-wise I do expect to improve a ton but that goes hand in hand with the amount I study. I have setup a schedule that I will follow, ensuring that I spend time every day studying and improving. You can se it bellow. It takes up every day and I am aware that some days might need to be skipped to allow myself some social life every now and again and allow some leeway in case anything important happens or I want to take a vacation. But this is going to be the schedule I follow and this is what most of my weeks will look like.

So...

Deathline goal 1 - Follow my schedule

Deathline goal 2 - Allow time to work on portfolio pieces and get a few images done every month.

Deathline goal 3 - Take on the freelance work I get and balance it well with my study schedule.

Deathline goal 4 - Take care of myself. Physical health affects our performance and learning so being healthy will help a lot.

Deathline goal 5 - Make more friends with other artists and get deeper into the artistic community.

I now have all the time I could possibly need to fully follow my dreams and make them a reality. I am both exited and scarred for the road to come. This is the time to do something great and I'll make damn sure I don't miss this golden opportunity!

Discord - JetJaguar#8954
if not . . . I will find you. I will kill you. I will eat you.
/fades into shadows
I'd expect nothing less...

Discord - JetJaguar#8954