No idea
I registered here more than year ago however never posted because of general anxiety.
Despite that decided that it is time to kick my own butt and do something. I am currently a illustration student, who has grand canyon sized room for improvement.
And since I have rewritten this text 10 times already lets end it here, before it gets to painful. ^^''

[Image: tumblr_n8gm66oZoJ1r4fvn9o1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n65gk1dLvW1r4fvn9o2_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_n8ei2s1r7q1r4fvn9o1_500.jpg]

Stay frosty - Brad Colbert
Welcome to the forums! Looks like you are a TF2 fan? (I love that game, gorgeous blend of design and gameplay.)

Don't be afraid to roll up your sleeves and start a sketchbook.

(07-10-2014, 05:06 PM)clockodile Wrote: Welcome to the forums! Looks like you are a TF2 fan? (I love that game, gorgeous blend of design and gameplay.)

Don't be afraid to roll up your sleeves and start a sketchbook.

Thank you and I will :D.
Yup, I originally got into it because of art style but stayed because of gameplay, also hats. It is only fps that I can play without throwing in hat and giving up.

Stay frosty - Brad Colbert
Well done for finding the courage to finally post something : ) and welcome! I was rubbish at drawing, now I'm slightly better than rubbish and I post all my junk up here - no one judges or criticises unfairly and I've had loads of great support, encouragement and advice from people here. I'm looking forward to following your sketchbook : )

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453