Jean's Sketchabook
Hi,

I've been getting a lot of motivation from here lately!
So I hope for the best..

studies and sketches for the past few days. I'm also starting the class from isra-ac. Dont know if I should post it there or not..

[Image: lAKqebc.png]
[Image: fAkjpx3.png]
[Image: Fzehjzm.png]
[Image: 2kMpJ84.png]
[Image: 2mXf1LY.png]
[Image: 8J5YVqD.png]
[Image: 3D4AocX.png]
cool! keep 'em coming! :D

Hey, nice to see you posting. Great perspective pieces. Keep it up. :)

@Heliux thanks man

@rafa thanks for stopping by man, I will do my best

Damn, this took me waaaaay too long to finish, didn't have time for anything else :(

SB
Great job with the perspective drawing! You should pick up Scottt Robertson's book How to Draw if you havnt already. Its everything you'll ever need for learning perspective.

@Hypnagogic_Haze Thank you! I'll try to pick that up ASAP, just saving money atm.. ^^

Well, I wanted to finish this yesterday, but the structure and proportions gave me a hard time, but then I remembered that It didn't had to be like the reference..
In the end I rushed to draw the details.. it has a lot of error, since I didnt construct any of the windows and stuff.
But in the end, it was worth it. I learned a lot :)

[Image: YgX0ka8.png]

SB
Yessssssss dat perspective study!!

Isra's class is great. Go ahead and post it in the thread. It's all about getting people to look at your work :)

Focusing on your foreshortening is probably and important thing to keep in mind. Himeji castle probably isnt as long on each side as you made it. Asian architecture does focus a lot of the horizontal, making the buildings feel like they are much lower and longer than they are, but I think this is just a trick and it is not quite as sever as you have done it here :P (Just spent some time studying asian architecture lol)
Keep up the good work though. Look forward to seeing more!

Hey, thank you very much, Jaik!

- More silly stuff

[Image: IS4njOT.png]
[Image: 7c1ASnX.png]

SB
Woohoo nice start Jean :) I second putting that How to Draw book on your wishlist; it goes over all that perspective stuff that you are practicing. Or if you don't already know his youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottrobert...ign/videos Lots of great stuff. Keep postin!