My new intro
I want to be serious about drawing.I choose to come to crimson daggers to sharpen my knowledge and to learn from other people.I am seeking challenge and partner or mentor or just a comment.I am like pretty much everyone i need to kill the lazyness and get back to drawing.I am currently useing photoshop c6 and illustrator c6.So i am looking for tips tutorial website or streaming to improve my learning curve.
Goal:Concept artist oriented creature design
Thing I like to draw:Character,monster,fantasy,sci-fi,super hero,horror,dark,skull,pin-up,video game fan art

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Hell yeah man, I dig your re-introduction.
That's what I'm talking about!

Welcome (back) to the daggers, darktiste! Let's kick ass!

I'm sure there's other daggers looking for a partner to challenge them with working hard and everything.

All the best man!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
I love horror, sci-fi, and video games. I'm actually trying to start designing a video game right now :3

I looked through your sketchbook. You're much better than me, so maybe I can learn from you.
(08-06-2014, 08:54 PM)chajaja0714 Wrote: I love horror, sci-fi, and video games. I'm actually trying to start designing a video game right now :3

I looked through your sketchbook. You're much better than me, so maybe I can learn from you.

That seem like a good idea as long as you progress and you are motivated to do it.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.