James's Sketch Book
Wow, awesome work! Your studies are very good and your finished work turned out awesome for it. Keep up the rad work, man, you're going great!

James, oh James you rampant beast you-!!! I _love_ this finished piece you did (I forgot to mention just how much I loved it during Hangouts, but yas, In love In love !)

only thing that's a bit off imo, is the size of her head for the awesome perspective goun on. Maybe a taaad bit smaller would do the job

but yeah, keep effing killing it man!!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Thanks Smrr, thanks ZombieChinchilla. will keep up the work, want to keep improving my process and work flow to make more illustrations and stuff. 

Figure painting and portraits from life

Figure studies update

some costume and thumbnail studies

Designed a Character UI for a job test

Sketch studies

Hey James,

great mileage man!

The UI test looks dope man, hope you get the gig!

I feel you can soften the forms on your female faces though, not sure how to tackle it on the linework but maybe reference some kim jung gi?
Thanks Andrew, didn't get the job though, good idea though, I should study some comic book stuff and Kim Jung Gi

老人

study doodles

Figure Drawing

Dark moon Chang'e Design 
Second take on Chang'e but gonna do a darker version of her based on the new moon aspect of her. Any crits and opinions welcomed.

I vote for C :D
Thanks Andrew gonna work back on it had some client work to do
Nude sleeping

Figure drawing

Lighting studies

Tutorial from Yu cheng hong https://gumroad.com/l/iaCNL

great sketchbook - really like that you drop so much traditional stuff as well.

Thanks Lurch, I like doing the traditional stuff too

Soldier doodles

Some head doodles

been busy for a while, haven't posted that much like I've used to, been doing freelance work and overloaded myself a bit with 3 clients at a time, will make it through

Head doodles

Update, free from client work now, post some doodles

Portrait study

doodles