Expessions

landscapes and form studies

Griffith Park

Scott Robertson

Sketchbook entry

Figure Drawing

Sia Study

Outside Shrine and hands

Wow, I love your ink work! Are you using a brush or dip pen, or a mix? Colouring with gauche? Those studies are amazing!

I'm glad I found your sketchbook, I'm really enjoying looking at your work! I especially adore those little traditional colour studies! Are you doing those in gouache? I recently got some gouache paints as a gift but I'm still figuring out how to use them. Your work inspires me to work a bit more with them...! I also really like the flow of your lines in those figure drawings.
(I also got the Scott Robertson Book recently...your post also reminds me that it's sitting on my desk waiting for me)

SKY IS THE LIMIT

DeviantartSketchbook
Thanks guys these sketches are just done with a chinese brush and ink, i use some watrecolor and some guache mix from any tube, but to be cheap now i just add chalk sometimes to the water color to make it gauche. 

Thanks Cyprinus, been trying to do a challenge for myself, 1 page a day and record, but it's been hard to keep up with the pace, will see how it lasts, but glad to hear it helps inspire, keep sketching!

doodles

figures 

Chinese Clothing

head sketches

alley

wind blowing skirt

Looks like you're having a lot of fun with this medium-- Awesome. It's very expressive. Keep going! Grin

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!