Milen Dimitrov - Sketchbook
Hello! My name is Milen, I'm 26 and I'm mostly interested in creating comic books. So far I've been freelancing, doing some concept work and illustration but eventually I found my greatest joy are comics. What I'm trying to do now is improve and continue to develop my own style that is fun and realistic. All feedback would be much appreciated and really useful! =)

I'll begin with the latest.

[Image: f45c6ee5d0a0dcc8698611df7f3fb9ff.jpg]

[Image: ad59e9fb95ea39034de4ff1b938726e8.jpg]
[Image: e075304b45df76e6cc204dc7ec38a702.jpg]

...Of course girls are always fun to paint, although these are from a few years back

[Image: 021a39ea91f7cd4528b5775cb9e3a2ce.jpg]
[Image: dae0207a458189d5d05db2dd7c55025b.jpg]
[Image: d5371d6c9d365fae58040f0fa2aad027.jpg]

Everyone is welcome to share their opinion and to critique. =)
Hey Milen, nice to see someone doing painting and comics pretty well. Your realistic portraits actually kill and the Spawn Artwork is sick, pretty good linework man. Like the Hulk, too. Keep it up and welcome.
You certainly have a solid grasp on the human figure! Those portraits are excellent, I'm liking the soft colours used. Those pieces of the Marvel characters are very nicely done as well, I would've thought they were actually official artwork.

Hey there Milen and welcome to CD ! :D

The portraits are really killing and the comic stuff is really cool as well, totaly loving the Venom !! :DD

Shin's Sketchbook ▼ ▼ ▼Patreon ▼ ▼ ▼ dArt
Thank you guys for the warm welcome! I'm really glad you like the work I've done so far and I'll surely do my best to keep it up. It's pretty cool to be part of CD, I hope we can all help each other bring our best and have some fun.
Damn man! Those are great! Makes me want to see more! :)

E-MAIL - [email protected]

PORTFOLIO

Facebook page

othrandir.tumblr.com

othrandir.deviantart.com

Awesome stuff man ! I never grew up with comics since they were never popular around here therefore I've never felt really drawn to them (more like towards comic characters themselves). Even so I really like what you're doing, would love to see more !

Heck , I'd like to see a full page soon :)

(11-15-2014, 06:04 PM)Adrian Wrote: Awesome stuff man ! I never grew up with comics since they were never popular around here therefore I've never felt really drawn to them (more like towards comic characters themselves). Even so I really like what you're doing, would love to see more !

Heck , I'd like to see a full page soon :)

It was pretty much the same way for me actually and I'm trying to catch up on everything. So now I'm working on some new stuff, there will be pages as well. Thanks for the support, I appreciate it!
Character design sketches for a comic book story.
[Image: atlas___cyclops_by_se7enfaces-d89cv04.jpg]
/coloring demo/

Attached Files Image(s)

/Atlas/

Attached Files Image(s)

Ohhhhh cool, cool, cool-!!!
Freaking loving everything in your sketchbook, Milen (welcome to the forums btw haha). You know what I find to be highly respectable of ya? The fact that you have already nailed what you're truly passionate about in art and you're getting straight to the point of improving your skills in that area. Like, damn.
That's so rad!

Keep it coming, I'm looking forward to what you've got to show next!

Warm regards,

- A creepy stalker chic c:

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Thank you for the warm welcome, that was really nice of you! I suggest everyone here in this awesome community to never settle and keep looking for something that is special and feels like your own thing.

I will keep it coming miss! Thank you for being so sweet and supportive!

Some character designs.

[Image: design_demo___female___bodyandsuit_by_se...8dzmks.jpg]

Hal Jordan / Green Lantern - sketch

Mind blowing skills, Milen! Really dig your comics stuff, reminds me of Todd Mcfarlane, one of my favorite comic book artists. Oh and those beautiful paintings... I'm so jealous. :D

[Image: 58070bdfb96c883b9febe2abe2291030.jpg]

[Image: girl_study_by_se7enfaces-d8m5uoy.jpg]

I was kind of hoping this doesn't look too much like a Mortal Kombat character. I'm a fan but I don't like rip offs. Does anyone think it's too much?

[Image: milen-dimitrov-vicarius-sketch7s.jpg?1427928878]

Great work, the last painting is sick :)
omfg those clean lines! And awesome painting skills man. Very impressive

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As always sorry for my english :D