Milen Dimitrov - Sketchbook
Hi Milen,

Your artwork is quite impressive.  Your lines are clean and confident and you definitely have a knack for comic book style illustration work.  I would suggest that you go outside your comfort zone and try placing your characters in environments which would require the knowledge of perspective.  By the way, how is your sense of perspective?  

--Eric

The amazing Scraptaculus can be found here:
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2757
(07-12-2015, 02:43 AM)GabbyTaylor Wrote: Open to character suggestions, you say? One Catwoman, please! :D I hope I can someday be almost as good as you are at these!

Always so nice Gabby, thank you! Hopefully you will be better, lol. I am happy to help with whatever I can btw. Meanwhile - "One Catwoman" it is! 

(07-12-2015, 03:17 AM)Eric Wrote: Hi Milen,

Your artwork is quite impressive.  Your lines are clean and confident and you definitely have a knack for comic book style illustration work.  I would suggest that you go outside your comfort zone and try placing your characters in environments which would require the knowledge of perspective.  By the way, how is your sense of perspective?  

--Eric

Hey Eric, thanks for stopping by and giving me that advice! It's a pretty good one!
My sense of perspective is not too great by default but I have studied it and I try to think about it constantly as I'm working on these sketches. At this point I don't have as much trouble putting the characters in an environment technically but it's another thing to also make it look interesting. So to solve that problem I've been studying composition lately. Also the ways you can create depth by overlapping objects etc. - still working on it.

But of course, perspective comes before all that. And you're right, I intend to follow your advice and see what I've learned so far. Thank you once again!

"Catwoman" - as GabbyTaylor suggested.

It would be great to do more of these! If anyone has a favourite character from Marvel or DC... or Image, I'd love to take a shot.

I know I spazed about this already, but OMG IT'S PERFECT!! Keep up the amazing work (and making women not look like single-purpose sex tools)! :D I look forward to seeing what you do next!

I love the lines, and the paintings are awesome! mooar! :)

This is an older work but I painted over it. I like it better this way. Dark Powers!

Very, very nice! Keep up the awesome work! :D

-Black Blade-

[Image: e62c47d6deb8ae62063375f860b3060f.jpg]

Psylocke from X-Men, I've always liked how strong and cool she is

[Image: 0cc8349e01e3af5c24473608693e1085.jpg]

Holy fuck man, just dont stop

(09-09-2015, 08:47 PM)Caisne Wrote: Holy fuck man, just dont stop

Thanks man! Didn't even cross my mind, lol 
You keep it up too!

Here is some older random stuff..

/Every time I draw hair it's just a disaster../

omf- that Psylocke from X-Men!!! stopped me in my tracks! Them colours boyyy!

But I really love that Black Blade chick . like, woah.

You're a machine, dat style, you better be getting more work

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Real nice work, look forward to more from you :)
Keep it up <3

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 
Great works!!
I am drooling at the mouth for more Spider Man!!!
awesome!!!
Amazing work man! What about those girls on the first page? O_O'

(09-27-2015, 07:43 AM)smrr Wrote: omf- that Psylocke from X-Men!!! stopped me in my tracks! Them colours boyyy!

But I really love that Black Blade chick . like, woah.

You're a machine, dat style, you better be getting more work

Thank you so much! Psylocke was pretty tough for me though :D Also do you mean I should produce more work?

(09-27-2015, 02:38 PM)missimoinsane Wrote: Real nice work, look forward to more from you :)
Keep it up <3

Absolutely miss, I will try not to disappoint ;p 

(09-29-2015, 03:18 AM)FROZ3N Wrote: Great works!!
I am drooling at the mouth for more Spider Man!!!
awesome!!!

More Spider-Man you say...I will do something about that! Until then I hope some Deadpool will do :D

(09-29-2015, 03:42 AM)iamorim Wrote: Amazing work man! What about those girls on the first page? O_O'

Thanks for the support buddy! What about the girls on the first page? I didn't quite catch that

Ok, that's an old one but I tried to fix a few things. I like to do that from time to time to see if I've made any progress. 
Does anyone else like to do the same?

Sometimes I feel I'm pretty stupid writing in english hahahaha. I mean, I loved those girls <3

I usually see my old work but I rarely fix anything. I just take a look u_u

Lovin your pencil lines! lovely work.

It has been a while but I'll just leave some random stuff here.

[Image: 080c610cb1afe72de58bbe096bb71516.jpg]

[Image: ebac45173892f616c60ed3412af44023.jpg]

[Image: 11e58a1bb867d32a9aab38708e2c47d6.jpg]

[Image: 0eeb3dea0d769a63f8c35686c708c59d.jpg]

[Image: d75af604c44efbb100b70b6b2fc43b69.jpg]

[Image: atlas___armor_design_s_by_se7enfaces-da0d0my.jpg]

[Image: atlas_designs___armorsketches_01_by_se7e...a0d0u8.jpg]

[Image: atlas_designs___armor_sketches_02_by_se7...a0d0xx.jpg]

[Image: atlas_page1_layout_concept03_text_desat_...a2bscw.jpg]

In love with your sketchbook pages man In love In love

Good to have an update from ya, Milen <3 !!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all