IHOR'S SB
Awesome, awesome stuff here. Thanks for sharing, so inspiring to see. Hope you do well man! :)

That Demon's Soul piece is so good. I really wish I had your restraint/efficiency with my brush strokes. Doing studies would help me with that but I get too caught up in wanting to create "final" paintings! Killer work dude.

Star 
This is great! Really neat stuff! Admirable.
Really cool stuff, man.

I'm really liking these last couple of pages here. Those medieval outfit studies are great, especially the DS application painting. Demons Souls was a great game! :]

Hey guys! Thank you for the kindest feedback! Here some stuff ive been doing

Attached Files Image(s)

great stuff ihor!

but i gotta ask, the fuck is a cortex a.i interface!?
you making shit up? XD

keep it coming yo!

Whole bunch of great work in page 3 and I really like that vehicle design in the last post. Try putting more weight on one foot for your figures, having both feet take up the same amount of weight, makes the figure look stiff especially with the amount of straight lines you use (may be your style though).
@BenFlores thx for the crit man, damn i never thought about this. I always have troubles grounding my figures, i should do some gesture studies and really dig that weight on one foot thing. Thx again, really appreciate that.

just two new pics

Attached Files Image(s)

Oh my GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWD!!!!! This is crazy!!! Man, your latest stuff is fucking awesome!! Really good job mate, seriously. I specially liked the (Demon Souls?) guy in the woods , really moody, really elegant, lovely colours, only crit I can come up with is that the drapery looks very thick consistently, like there needs to be a bit more material variation between one cloth and the other, I don't know how to say it, still it's really being picky, cause overall it's great.

The studies are how as fuck, I specially like the guy with the hat and the pink light.
I really enjoyed the futuristic guy with the rifle, my only crit on this one is almost the same that with the Demon Souls fellah, I feel that you should add a more reflective or glossy quality somewhere else than only the helmet, maybe the kneepads and the black parts of the suit, it might sound a bit stupid tactically speaking, but since the guy already is very visible with the orange and the white, just bring it up a notch more adding a bit of plastic reflectivity or something and it should be overall more spicy, still nice job.

The last enviro is just....:FUCKING A W E S O M E. No crits.Well...okay. Since the city looks like an industrial, steampunkish kinda place, I feel that maybe a vehicle on the street or something that shows that there are cars supossed to go by there to emphatize the "pollution place" kind of mood. Still, just and idea more than a crit.

Anyway, I hope I get internet soon so I can start harrasing the shit out of you on the livestreams hahaha. See ya mate!

SB
Wow, its been a wile. Thx for the awesome post Suira, and where the fuck are you hanging out for so long? Hit me on skype, man.

Some stuffings Ive been doing.

Attached Files Image(s)

woooo! looking good, man!

thx, Marj!

Small update

Did some oils yesterday.

And few more Sargent studies

Attached Files Image(s)

Dude, you've got a f*ckin killer sketchbook. I really like your stuff. Thanks for checking mine out & sharing advice. I'm definitely following this sketchbook. & please for f*ck's sake don't stop posting.

@Blunt Pencil thx man.

Small update and more shit ahead.

Attached Files Image(s)

You sir, have an awesome sketchbook and work attitude. Keep up the good work.
Do you by any chance have a another mediums where we can follow, keep on posting, is sketchbook like these, and many others forces me to ask myself if I'm doing my best today. Thank You!
Thanks for the kind feedback, guys!

@Zearthus thats probably the only place where i dump everything i do. I used to post at permanoobs also, but now i dont.

"did some oils yesterday" like it was nothing! Daaaaamn Caisne you know how to paint and study

Gorgeous effing work

I need to learn from you so, so much

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
@smrr thx for tha thumbsup man!

Some stuff ive been doing here and there lately

Attached Files Image(s)

You've been doin some amazing work here. love what you did with post  #53 The lighting, the materials, the subject matter; all of it works together perfectly. Qualatee