For a lack of better name
I named it digital sketchbook because I want to restrict myself to post only digital drawings/studies.
The plan is to post 1 drawing a day. Mostly because I don't draw much digitally and i want to change that and get myself in mood when I'm in front of PC to draw and not play games and do other random stuff that will not enhance my carrier.

About piece: I tried cell-shading but wasn't satisfied with it. I was practicing gesture drawing for about seven days and I can see my poses don't look so stiff as before but still they are not good. I know I need to study anatomy (started it today) and that there are alot of errors in the picture but i decided to post it anyway. [Image: lkSAjAv.jpg]
I found Marko workflow images and I tried doing that. Didnt really came off that good. Tommorow I plan to replicate Marko picture.
[Image: 62YC0m8.jpg]
P.S. I know my anatomy sucks xD I'm studying it, but on paper and I dont have scanner so i cant post it here.
I didn't have alot of time today, school and stuff, so i just draw some thumbnails...
[Image: jDJ7EMq.jpg]
I know that you only want to post digital stuff but it also really recommend that you put tradional media so we know where you are at.For the moment i tink u should focus on the anatomy proportion and gesture stuff.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Thank you for reply, I will post some traditional drawings tomorrow.

Today I worked a little bit on this. Practicing control and comfort with tablet.
[Image: CMW4Nz6.jpg]
First I renamed thread because i will post traditional stuff too.

Today i drew life drawing of orange and GOD its harder then drawing from photos, funnier too.
It came off bad, but i like the "adventure" of painting it. I used Kienans "CHALK" brush. I know i should draw and shade with round brush first but i just dont get how people can shade with round brush.
I will probably do some more of this too
[Image: wysbqJy.jpg]

Gesture drawings i did today. I dont have a scanner so thats why they are pictured. I pictured around 70% of them. My male gestures are more shi****r than female so i plan to practice them more tomorrow.
[Image: ssqX3UT.jpg]

Oh yeah today I got drawing with the right side of the brain so Im going through that book now.
Life drawing again. This time in color.
[Image: CtrMvSf.jpg]

Gesture/poses drawings. They are from 40-120sec, most of them probably done in 1min 30sec
[Image: ZoOrjqW.jpg]
[Image: rpZskL6.jpg]

And a shitty drawing from imagination
[Image: MW5VYDN.jpg]

Ill probably stop posting for about a week cuz Im doing exercises from "drawing on the right side of the brain"
Last week drawings:
Sorry for wall of pictures in advance xD
Gesture:
[Image: ZdfvZjP.jpg]
Poses:
[Image: ojCGxTm.png]
Tits practice:
[Image: zhL8IDP.jpg]
Hands:
[Image: RKogMmD.jpg]
Light study:
[Image: ZhO8Bas.jpg]
Value practice:
[Image: jostmG3.jpg]
And thumbnails:
[Image: DuBCNCc.jpg]
[Image: qnbER7d.jpg]
Do you have any anatomy book if not you might went to check the resource section for some loomis book http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3 start with getting a better sense of proportion and then go for anatomy and gesture but that only an advice feel free to try what you think might work the best for you.Also you can send me private message if you have more question since i didnt seen any reply so far apart for mine.

Extra note to send me a private message click on my name
then go to darktiste's Contact Details/Private Message/Send darktiste a private message.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.