Artplur's Sketchbook
Hi everyone :)

[Image: Mi12HMn.jpg]
[Image: 1Y9DShc.jpg]
[Image: M3IrGYw.jpg]
Oh wow, such a nice start! Those drawings are looking good! Those lines look awesome!

(06-09-2015, 02:04 AM)wla91 Wrote: Oh wow, such a nice start! Those drawings are looking good! Those lines look awesome!

Thanks alot! It really helps my motivation hearing stuff like that!
nice flow in your figures! can´t wait to see more :)
Nice drawings, your figures look great.

Thanks alot guys! :) Very sketchy today. I need to practice more faces to make my figures more interesting.
[Image: 3XmKCWP.jpg]
Some eye practice today. Need to put faces on my faceless bodies!

[Image: wfZiNC3.jpg]
Trying to figure out this reilly head/face thing. why are there so many versions of this thing! ahh gotta find those rythms that works best for me.

[Image: MAKQuHp.jpg]

These are preeetty good! Something that helped me with the faces is to find the triangles in the face, this article goes into a bit of that http://babelab.blogspot.com/2011/11/feat...5c4e3a18d0

That blog itself is pretty awesome, kind of NSFW so be careful!

I hope it helps!

(06-12-2015, 06:43 AM)wla91 Wrote: These are preeetty good! Something that helped me with the faces is to find the triangles in the face, this article goes into a bit of that http://babelab.blogspot.com/2011/11/feat...5c4e3a18d0

That blog itself is pretty awesome, kind of NSFW so be careful!

I hope it helps!

That blog is awsome! Thanks alot for the link :) why have I not found this before?

Been a while. Still practicing!

[Image: fiBVrBO.jpg]

[Image: wPT2qvl.jpg]

[Image: nzNcnvt.jpg]

More noses.
[Image: zxJaNr0.jpg]

Your lines are really good man, nice flowing movement! As for the faces maybe instead of focusing on the details like how to draw the eyes of nose etc, maybe the whole structure of the face would be and interesting problem to tackle first :) keep up the good work!

(12-14-2015, 11:12 PM)RenatoCaria Wrote: Your lines are really good man, nice flowing movement! As for the faces maybe instead of focusing on the details like how to draw the eyes of nose etc, maybe the whole structure of the face would be and interesting problem to tackle first  :)  keep up the good work!

Thanks for looking in my sketchbook. I practice drawing lines for a while now, but I still need to learn all the forms! :) I will try to include the whole structure of the face in my future updates, as I get more familiar with the features! I will upload one after I replied you. I don't know if this is the best way to learn it. I hoping that if I just learn the forms I can somehow put it together in the end :)

Here is a nose put on a face. Still alot of forms I have not practiced! the brow line is a quite confusing form, I'll think i will practice it next and connect it with the nose. :)

[Image: QCOokO1.jpg]

[Image: GKWxO08.jpg]

Hi guys, a small update on my daily doodles:
[Image: VlATy6V.jpg]
[Image: oRUITIh.jpg]
[Image: YDCeVmD.jpg]
[Image: H7bvK24.jpg]
[Image: BL70bEH.jpg]
[Image: kS8QVvW.jpg]
[Image: pPF8mqN.jpg]

[Image: K6fkpQI.jpg]
[Image: OWMaWt1.jpg]

I prefer your black and white stuff! The realistic line drawings are awesome!