Positive thinking
Positive thinking play a key role for a stress free mindset.Negative thought are like parasite that suck all the energy you should be using for the task you wish to do.You must not fall into the trap of letting the negative thought form in you're mind if it happen to form inside you're mind.You must counter this thought by admitting that nothing is perfect and that it always possible to do or be better then before as long as you choose to make the effort required.

You must understand that you are a ever learning person and that mean you will fail and you will make error but that not going to stop you from the goal you set for yourself.Choose actively to see mistake as a way to improve .(you don't need to be perfect)

Here what to do to behave in a more positive and optimistic way:

-Allowing yourself to be postive
If you don't allow yourself to be positive you cannot begin unlocking the power of a positive mindset.Be curious of the positive outcome a problem can generate.You don't want to be stuck so don't let negativy cripple you.

-Identify areas to change.
If you want to become more optimistic and engage in more positive thinking, first identify areas of your life that you typically think negatively about, whether it's work, your daily commute or a relationship. You can start small by focusing on one area to approach in a more positive way.

-Be open to humor.
Give yourself permission to smile or laugh, especially during difficult times. Seek humor in everyday happenings. When you can laugh at life, you feel less stressed.

-Check yourself. Periodically during the day, stop and evaluate what you're thinking. If you find that your thoughts are mainly negative, try to find a way to put a positive spin on them.

-Get away from people who only try to destroy you're self esteem if possible if it not possible at least let them know how you feel and ask them how they would feel if they where in you're shoe .If they continue to harass you take action by asking for a transfer or report them to someone who as the power to change the situation if you can you can also avoid them if possible the more you give them time the more power you give them to ruin your day don't engage them if you don't have too.

-Follow a healthy lifestyle. Exercise daily to release stress. Follow a healthy diet to fuel your mind and body. Manage your time so you can relax later.

-Surround yourself with positive people. Make sure those in your life are positive, supportive people you can depend on to give helpful advice and feedback. Negative people may increase your stress level and make you doubt your ability to manage stress in healthy ways.

-Practice positive self-talk. Start by following one simple rule: Don't say anything to yourself that you wouldn't say to anyone else. Be gentle and encouraging with yourself. If a negative thought enters your mind, evaluate it rationally and respond with affirmations of what is good about you.

-Learn to use a positive vocabulary.

-It doesn't matter what your circumstances are at the present moment. Because you can choose to persevere.

Health benefits that positive thinking may provide include:
-Increased life span
-Lower rates of depression
-Lower levels of distress
-Greater resistance to the common cold
-Better psychological and physical well-being
-Reduced risk of death from cardiovascular disease
-Better coping skills during hardships and times of stress

Here are some examples of negative self-talk and how you can apply a positive thinking twist to them:
Negative self-talk       vs         Positive thinking    
I've never done it before./It's an opportunity to learn something new.
It's too complicated./I will ask for help or tackle it from a different angle.
I don't have the resources./I will make sure to gather the resources that i need
There's no way it will work./I can try if i dont try i will never know
I'm not going to get any better at this./I'll give it another try

Practicing positive thinking every day
If you tend to have a negative outlook, don't expect to become an optimist overnight. But with practice, eventually your self-talk will contain less negative self-criticism and more selfworth. You may even start to radiate positivity that will comeback.
When your state of mind is generally optimistic, you're better able to handle life in a more constructive way.

Good luck!!!

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.