New Painting Tool. Colour Constructor!
OtherMuzz, if you haven't done so already, you might want to also provide a tutorial video etc. or small demonstration how the program works.

Already seeing your tool on a youtube channel haha.
Thanks guys, the program has been doing great, I just got back home so my first priority is to start making documentation of all the functions and making some video content too.

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
So i got curious...

[Image: 3EL9SD9.jpg]

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
Seems like you're not only having fun, also enjoying the program you created. Glad to see a new valuable tool for peoples to use. Keep up the good work, mate! :)
I wouldn't have made it unless it's a tool i also wanted! :D

Sketch Book
Ahmed Aldoori just uploaded a video on using Colour Constructor in a sketch!

It's awesome, and it a great example of how using it can help mesh with your existing knowledge of colour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VKpxiZsh0Y

Sketch Book
Thanks guys!

I recorded a Q&A with Ahmed the other day where we talk about the program and how it works. Hopefully you can understand me properly, i was a bit muffled and Australian sounding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPucUOEQlKU

Sketch Book
Hey.

I just bought the program and it's really cool. I'm experimenting with all sliders to see how it works and it gives some interesting results. I think during painting there's definitely slight fear of using too many objects with different local colors beacause it's complicated to put it together and as a result people favor monochromatic palettes over very rich ones. This program removes that problem completely.

I'll try doing some paintings with help of ColourConstructor though in the end I want to treat this more like educational tool. It would suck if I became to dependent on some external source for creating color palette. However after many trials all the knowledge about how different light affect the object could be internalized. It seems like way better source of information than looking at some photos (especially bad ones).

I'm looking forward for future updates :).

Oh, and by the way. If anyone want some local colors for skintones then here's good source :) - http://humanae.tumblr.com/
Thanks Farvus!

Lots of good stuff is coming in the next update, i'm just making sure to take my time and do this all properly.

Something that im planning on integrating is proper Histogram and image analysis tools, so that you can better understand the implications of changing the lighting scheme in an image, if that makes sense. :)!

Sketch Book
New version!!!

[Image: JCmiwUb.jpg]

Sketch Book