You're my new substitute to video games
Hello Folks,

my name is Josip and I have a proven track record of successfully wasting time playing video games, staring at the TV, watching Po... eh Polo games and so on..

You are my new substitute for all of that. I'll do some of your amazing classes, look at your beautiful works and steal your precious art-secrets!

I work as a graphic designer and have been drawing on and off for a lot of years now, but hardly ever consistent.
I have no ambition in becoming a Pro Illustrator (gonna get rich by winning the lottery.. fingers crossed).. but if that Pro-thingy actually happens.. Yeah, why not.

At the end of the day I'd just rather have the feeling of having been productive instead of achieving a higher rank in Counter-Strike.

Portfolio Website: https://josip.carbonmade.com/
which game is the best for us to play?
Hey welcome to Crimson Daggers Josip :).

You've got some nice stuff on your Porfolio there :).

I wish you luck with the lottery and also with weaning yourself off video games. I can kind of relate to this - I've more or less given up watching TV because I'd rather be doing art in my spare time. As you say it's probably more productive.

Post some stuff and enjoy your stay :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook