Hi from Berlin!
Hey fellow painters, how's it going everyone!?

Short introduction:
My name is Sven, I'm from Berlin/ Germany and rediscovered my love for painting a while ago.
I used to freelance (3D) next to my ordinary job but had to quit because I underwent a stressful time,
so decided to not juggle two jobs.

Times've changed and now I'm looking to freelance again someday - this time in 2D though.

Whole lotta practice in front of me, but I'm excited to have an interesting exchange with you guys.

See you around!!

Photoshop CC2015 / MacBook Pro
Procreate / iPad Pro
My SB: nutriman's quest for awesomeness
Hello and welcome to the forum, nutriman! ;) I too am learning drawing and painting. I'm very early in my art journey, so I gotta whole lotta practice ahead of me too. Maybe we can learn alongside each other for a bit. ^^

Anyway, make a SB to post your studies and sketches so we can see what you are doing! If you haven't already that is. See you 'round!

"Drawing is a skill like hammering a nail. You might not be great at it yet, but there is nothing stopping you from gettin' down and hammering away." -Irshad Karim

Sketchbook!
Thanks for the welcome!

One question:
Do you post studies as well as finished works into your personal sketchbook?
I uploaded some studies a couple of days ago (deathline thread) but havn't received any crits Sad ,
is it better to just upload everything into a SB?

Procreate / iPad Pro
Hi there and welcome, fellow German!

If you want feedback, the best way to go about it is make a sketchbook thread in the SB forums, and update it regularly with your new stuff. Put a link to your sketchbook in your signature. Then go visit other people's sketchbooks and leave useful comments, some of those may come visit you and help you out too. After a while you may get a few regulars whose sketchbooks you visit and vice versa. Good luck :)

(Of course you can post in the other sections too, that's just one way to go about it!)

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!
Thanks Lyraina, will post my SB soon :)

Procreate / iPad Pro