Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: 3o3tFBR.jpg]

Attached Files Image(s)

todays studs

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Wow! your sketchbook truly is a joy to look through  Shock

Your anatomy stuff is ridiculously good! are you mainly going off of Hampton or is it your own blend of anatomy study?

love how your gestures and values are looking  In love In love In love  Can I haz your skillz???

(05-08-2016, 09:13 AM)IrishWhiskey Wrote: Wow! your sketchbook truly is a joy to look through  Shock

Your anatomy stuff is ridiculously good! are you mainly going off of Hampton or is it your own blend of anatomy study?

love how your gestures and values are looking  In love In love In love  Can I haz your skillz???

Hey, thanks man.
I recently started hampton's 8 week course (finished 2nd week today). He focused on one part of the body every week, so I base my studies off him, start with his videos and assignments, then during the rest of the week I do more studies and watch other people's lessons on the same part. It's a blend but my main source is hampton rn.
Todays imagination stuff:

Attached Files Image(s)

drunk paintings

Attached Files Image(s)

portraits week in hampton's course

Attached Files Image(s)

took a painting further for the first time, spent 4 hours on top left asaro head.

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Wow Tripna - awesome anatomy studies! I like the way you're studying the underlying bone structure as well as the musculature. Lookin' good mate - keep up the hard work - it's already paying off for you!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

(05-13-2016, 08:59 AM)Artloader Wrote: Wow Tripna - awesome anatomy studies!  I like the way you're studying the underlying bone structure as well as the musculature.  Lookin' good mate - keep up the hard work - it's already paying off for you!

Thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

I said it before but I just really admire your dedication to the figure and anatomy and stuff, it's getting better and better as a result! You've really inspired me to spend a good deal of time solely on this stuff as soon as I finish my current plans instead of bouncing between many areas. Thanks ^_^b

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
(05-16-2016, 05:37 PM)JyonnyNovice Wrote: I said it before but I just really admire your dedication to the figure and anatomy and stuff, it's getting better and better as a result! You've really inspired me to spend a good deal of time solely on this stuff as soon as I finish my current plans instead of bouncing between many areas. Thanks ^_^b

Hihi thanks man, I just believe that I'll have an easier time if I get these fundamental figure stuff handled. The freedom that waits after getting decent in figure/anatomy/values keeps me very motivated.

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: ttC1ORK.jpg]

imagination sketches

Attached Files Image(s)

Experimented around with new “hardcore” brush. No pressure sensitivity and no anti-aliasing. Was pretty fun, I like the no-blend look.

[Image: nK9lD4t.jpg]