Iggys SKETCHBOOK
Awsome work man! Love the mech and weapon designs. The anatomy/ figure stuff is killer as well.

-Sketchbook-
"... for drawing is a thinking person's art." - Walt Stanchfield.
(02-13-2015, 01:35 AM)JavierP Wrote: Awsome work man! Love the mech and weapon designs. The anatomy/ figure stuff is killer as well.

Woah thanks man, it warms my heart that an OG like you likes my stuff :)
right on!

Some this n that

card art for arsenal area

https://www.facebook.com/arsenalarenacombat

SOF sketch

Hooly Mooolly! e.e Your sketchbook is really amazing!
Your mechs...wow. And the way you paint skin is.. stunning! I want moar! ^^ Really loved the Audrey Hepburn and the girl from Suckerpunch's painting!

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
(02-26-2015, 06:38 PM)LaleAnn Wrote: Hooly Mooolly! e.e Your sketchbook is really amazing!
Your mechs...wow. And the way you paint skin is.. stunning! I want moar! ^^ Really loved the Audrey Hepburn and the girl from Suckerpunch's painting!

thanks alot man, glad you like my stuff :)
saw your sketchbook and tbh you've got me worried XD.

Cyborgzz

ship sketch

lighting practice

Man this sb is great! I didn't even see your posts in 2012 >_< Btw I just want to point out how amazing the portraits are on your fourth page... it's so well done with the skin texture and everything. I was wondering, maybe you can share some of your process for painting a portait? esp detailing. That would be super-duper cool :D Keep it up!
Really enjoy the last one :D

Your mechanical studies are most impressive and inspiring - especially for someone whose worst nightmare is exactly those stuff!

Focus.
(03-19-2015, 06:44 PM)AngeliquevdMee Wrote: Man this sb is great! I didn't even see your posts in 2012 >_< Btw I just want to point out how amazing the portraits are on your fourth page... it's so well done with the skin texture and everything. I was wondering, maybe you can share some of your process for painting a portait? esp detailing. That would be super-duper cool :D Keep it up!

glad you like them :)

tbh im not really that good at typing out explaining visual stuff. im sorry :(, i am however gonna start streaming soon it will be a lot easier to explain stuff. Stay tuned.

(03-21-2015, 03:16 AM)meat Wrote: Your mechanical studies are most impressive and inspiring - especially for someone whose worst nightmare is exactly those stuff!

haha thanks meat, i still have a long way to good tho, im not as good as those japanese dudes. Oh and don't worry about it, all you need is time and mental abuse.

(03-20-2015, 05:04 AM)Gliger Wrote: Really enjoy the last one :D

GLIGGzz what up man

glad you like it fam :)

Walkies?..

YZR quadruped.

for walkies!

http://i.imgur.com/ZFM9Gfi.gifv

Nervous Breakdowns Prt 1

... fuck you, I'm redoing mine

(07-01-2015, 08:31 AM)Gliger Wrote: ... fuck you, I'm redoing mine

hahah im not done with it yet.

Awesome stuff iggy, your females and robots are on point. Really like how you seem to understand the techy stuff behind the techs designs.
Wow. Your sketchbook is awesome, makes me wanna study even harder! Mooar! :)

Solid work man! Loved that robotic arm card art you did.