Wicked sketchbook

you need to work on the anatomy of the nose. here's some helpfull stuff from pinterest. Keep up the good work!
(04-22-2016, 11:58 PM)alexdanila Wrote: you need to work on the anatomy of the nose. here's some helpfull stuff from pinterest. Keep up the good work!
Hey this is awesome :D thank you very much next time when i will do studies I'll keep that in mind.

Part of new study the whole artwork will post soon.

Attached Files Image(s)

still in progress I stopped here because it is a problem to draw hair.
 some tips how to draw hair?

Attached Files Image(s)

new studyes

Attached Files Image(s)

new one
Scribe Virgin character from BDB books, second painting without reference but with help from my friend.
two months of drawing.
I think now I'll do more studies.

Attached Files Image(s)

can you see progress?

Attached Files Image(s)

finished

Attached Files Image(s)

I think I'll seriously start learning drawing.
1 hour study

Attached Files Image(s)

another one from today 2 hours study
http://pre09.deviantart.net/2523/th/pre/...7tw4pz.jpg
ref

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey Lussios, good start to your sketchbook. Keep up the good work.! Party  I have a little critique regarding your figure drawing. I have noticed you seem too be getting caught up in drawing the contour instead of drawing the gesture, one example is this figure drawing you did. 

I did a quick drawing over yours to show how you can maybe consider the gesture a bit more. I know its difficult to not to get caught up in drawing the anatomy straight away, but you should definitely try just drawing the gesture. Maybe time yourself... 1 or 2 minute poses. It would also be beneficial to try and draw more with your shoulder. This will help you draw much more fluid lines. But keep drawing man!  Thumbs_up  

(05-15-2016, 09:51 PM)CTrow Wrote:
Hey Lussios, good start to your sketchbook. Keep up the good work.! Party  I have a little critique regarding your figure drawing. I have noticed you seem too be getting caught up in drawing the contour instead of drawing the gesture, one example is this figure drawing you did. 

I did a quick drawing over yours to show how you can maybe consider the gesture a bit more. I know its difficult to not to get caught up in drawing the anatomy straight away, but you should definitely try just drawing the gesture. Maybe time yourself... 1 or 2 minute poses. It would also be beneficial to try and draw more with your shoulder. This will help you draw much more fluid lines. But keep drawing man!  Thumbs_up  
Thank you for your suggestion and the time you spend on this over paint, I'll try to do this  1-2 min poses, right now I'm learning values. perspective, and composition  but I'll try to learn even more. :)

(05-18-2016, 03:47 AM)Lussios Wrote:
(05-15-2016, 09:51 PM)CTrow Wrote:

Thank you for your suggestion and the time you spend on this over paint, I'll try to do this  1-2 min poses, right now I'm learning values. perspective, and composition  but I'll try to learn even more. :)

No problem! happy to help. Thumbs_up Timing yourself on gesture drawing is really good. why not start now? when I was learning to draw the human figure I would wake up and do an hour of gesture drawings. Pixelovley is great for this. its good that you are tackling these fundamentals head on, values are important to learn but remember drawing is the foundation of it all. If the drawing isn't accurate then it doesn't matter how good you are at values. I know... we all want to learn how to paint well, I also have this problem Shock . But try and remember that when your drawing is accurate it carries across easier to painting. Keep on drawing! and keep us updated, would love to see more! Thumbs_up

some studies I've made, today/yesterday

Attached Files Image(s)

I am getting tired of this, I can't see the progress in my work. I think I expect too much of myself and I should go step by step probably because at the same time I am doing various studies I would have to first focus on one area rather than all at once.
I feel so lost in this world of study.

Attached Files Image(s)

[attachment=86314]
okay this one is really bad + it is not finished and I didn't use reference..

Attached Files Image(s)

something new from today

Attached Files Image(s)

new studies

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey Lussios ,relax man. You're doing many things at the same time and progress is proportional to that.

Keep practicing gestures feel the movement of the whole body not the rhythm of the muscles.

Nesskain talks about how practice and measure proportions. It is a technique used in the academies.

http://nesskaintips.tumblr.com/post/1188...-with-dots

'The best way to have a good ideas is to have a lot of ideas ' Linus Paulingth
@Abnormal thank you for your advice 

here is something new 
I am trying to practice landscapes and put that all in composition and perspective with the depth and all that.

Attached Files Image(s)