Isra's sketchbook
wow...just wow you're doing it the right way!

Thanks kidult!

The courses at FZD are over, today I had the last class and only 4 days left in this country. So sad, but already thinking on my next movements over the next weeks, basically, work on my portfolio....

[Image: indianchars.jpg]
[Image: crabthing.jpg]
[Image: motoship.jpg]
[Image: faces.jpg]

man so jelly of you at FZD. Glad you got a lot out of it though, so much improvement o.o

Awesome Isra :D Keep it up!
How are feeling now that it's over?

Great work Isra, your work is so awesome now

Thanks for your comments! How does it feel? Sad....XD

Hahah I was hoping you'd say confident or something :D
Keep it up Isra, going to keep cheering for ya along the way ; )

Wow, your improvement is tremendous!

Thanks Sula and Piotr

Back to Barcelona. Here's a collection of some of the drawings from my sketchbook, mostly faces because it's what I usually never draw at home. I drew all those with a ball point pen,  in the train, coffee shop, street, plane or whenever I was out and had nothing to do.

[Image: ballpointcollection.jpg]

Hey Isra, you're doin great! Ton of work.
hey man, its been a while. It looks like you've taken some great knowledge and experience from your drawing course, your latest stuff is really cool.

Great to see your still killin it ;)

Holy crap Isra, your stuff is getting so good! I have nothing but love for all of this!

Steve Anthony Pierce
CD Sketchbook | Artstation | Instagram | Blog | Twitter | DA | Facebook
I hate drawing in public. I always feel like a hipster ;x but anyway. great seketches, you could post more often you know? ;)

se you're dan there....nice

sooooo awesome! I love looking through this sketchbook, such a kick in the pants to get me working harder!

Helloooooo, sorry for the break posting stuff and thanks for all the comments!! For some reason I'm subscribed to this thread but I only got one notification so when I came and saw all of those I was like WOW hehe.

Anyway, since I came back I was getting ready some things but I'm here again, ready to keep working and posting more stuff : D

To start just a study of a NIMR vehicle I just finished.

[Image: nimr.jpg]
[Image: nimrcolor.jpg]

Btw Rama, if I don't post more sketches like those is because I only do them when I go out and......here in Barcelona I don't go out that much, only to meet my friends and don't take my sketchbook those times with me haha

Nicely polished skills and discipline, great job, digging the sketchy stuff.

Love the NIMR vehicle man!

Isra-ac! Your sketchbook is very inspiring!
Definitely will be tapping my foot for more!
Totally motivated and learning from your
art. Looking forward to another post!
That vehicle is AWESOME :D
Really diggin it. I WILL catch the next livestream, I hope.. =/