CC 02 Announcement Thread
We are sorry but there has be a change of plans. Unfortunately Atey Gailan, who was supposed to be our next guest judge, lost his visa and will be shortly deported to Uzbekistan. Due to such excruciating circumstances we had to frantically search for a judge who would be available on time. It was tough but we managed to find one - you probably don't know him since he doesn;t even have an account on Artstaton - Craig Mullins, who said he has currently a blinding artblock and would love to take a break from toilet paper design, which is the only work he was able to get lately.

At the last second we also got an e-mail from Simon Cowell (no idea who that is), who said he is planning an art talent show and would like to gain some experience as an art judge. We are kind hearted so we let him on board.

So with no futher ado I present you the theme for the next challenge:

50 shades of Grey redesign

It's a topic suggested by Craig and we have to admit we fell in love with it in a first sight. We give you 3 options for this theme:
  • Hentai style
  • Grey as Donald Trump and the female as Hillary Clinton
  • Telletubies... or do whatever you like
The winner gets a bonus prize of getting his work printed on a cover of the Time magazine. Final image size has to be 2 feet by 3 feet, knitted - wool, no cotton. On a side note this is also our last challenge because Amit was sentenced to 10 years in prison for excessive meal preparation (shit sandwitch) and I don't know how to use internets.

Bye. You all suck and have no future.

No... Atey... ):

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Don't spam or I will jackhammer you. I mean banhammer you.

How can you make fun of such serious matters, I am dissapoint.

You. You...
You got me real good, Piotr, you slick, son of a bish

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
This day...
@smrr: how can it be 5,5 hours past? There is no such time zone. I knew you wer the alien from future.

Done.

(04-01-2016, 10:40 PM)Piotr Jasielski Wrote: @smrr: how can it be 5,5 hours past? There is no such time zone. I knew you wer the alien from future.

April Fool's goes 'til 12pm of April 1st - if you try to fool someone past that time... you are the true fool ;)

Also, @crackedskull - you're my hero

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
The shit sandwiches are great here in prison. :)

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
(04-01-2016, 10:23 PM)Piotr Jasielski Wrote: Don't spam or I will jackhammer you. I mean banhammer you.

If this may be my last Crimson Daggers post, I would like to leave a will:

My sketchbook will be inherited by my dog, Ol' Yeller. He may do anything with said item. Such actions may be, but not limited to: continuing to push the quality and integrity of the sketches, adding his own entries, ripping it to shreds, taking a piss and/or dump on it, and anything to his own discretion.. This is the last will and testament of John. The end.

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
(04-01-2016, 10:49 PM)crackedskull Wrote: Done.
Won.
(04-01-2016, 10:51 PM)smrr Wrote:
(04-01-2016, 10:40 PM)Piotr Jasielski Wrote: @smrr: how can it be 5,5 hours past? There is no such time zone. I knew you wer the alien from future.

April Fool's goes 'til 12pm of April 1st - if you try to fool someone past that time... you are the true fool ;)

Also, @crackedskull - you're my hero
Damn, I didn't even know. Luckily it's still 9AM here.
(04-01-2016, 10:54 PM)Amit Dutta Wrote: The shit sandwiches are great here in prison. :)
Recidivist even in prison.
(04-01-2016, 11:05 PM)John Wrote:
(04-01-2016, 10:23 PM)Piotr Jasielski Wrote: Don't spam or I will jackhammer you. I mean banhammer you.

If this may be my last Crimson Daggers post, I would like to leave a will:

My sketchbook will be inherited by my dog, Ol' Yeller. He may do anything with said item. Such actions may be, but not limited to: continuing to push the quality and integrity of the sketches, adding his own entries, ripping it to shreds, taking a piss and/or dump on it, and anything to his own discretion.. This is the last will and testament of John. The end.
I don't care, just go.

(04-01-2016, 11:31 PM)Piotr Jasielski Wrote: I don't care, just go.

But... but baby, all I've ever done was do right by you.. What about those long sweet memories we've had for the past 2 weeks? Those tender moments we've shared? Were they all for nothing? What would my world be without your gentle voice in my ear..

...screaming: "THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN A PAINTING THAT GAVE ME ALL THE SYMPTOMS OF THE AIDS VIRUS."

----
Quote:
  • Hentai style

For a moment i thought you were serious so i got really excited about finally showing the world my loli netorare doujinshi skills i then realized its 1 April...

Rofl, so close haha

Too funny, first I was sad for Atey Gailan, then confused, then laughing. Why are you messing around with painting Piotr? You have a dazzling career in stand up comedy waiting :D

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
You've really outdone yourself with the topic for this challenge man!

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
"Hentai Style" Lets go boyz  :^>

Ok, I'll lock this so it won't confuse anyone :P

Congrats to Crackedskull for winning the challenge