Art friend needed! (beginners only please, don't be too pro :P)
I'm very very unmotivated these days, only drawing for a couple of hours at most. In the beginning of my art journey, I was very energized, constantly studying, but now I'm losing that spark.

So I think, I really need an art friend, but none of my IRL friends are interested in art. So it'd be great if I can have an art friend, where we can trade critiques and just talk casually.

I'm active 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM GMT +7, so I'm really hoping that you can be also active at that time. But on weekends I'm active from 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM GMT +7 (huge couch potato :P)
(Use this to convert the time http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html (select Indonesia -East Java - Surabaya for the first one))

The artists that I'm mainly interested is Kim Jung Gi, Glenn Vlippu, Peter Han, Hayao Miyazaki, Yoh Yoshinari, Hamada Yoshikazu, Yusuke Murata and Asano Inio. Hope you like them too!

I'm very interested in storytelling through animation and comic book (though I haven't start doing either, yet. Please motivate me!)

We can chat through Skype
Hi P.A.Noa : ) I'm interested in comics and storytelling and could benefit from some regular mutual critique sessions - hopefully it can motivate me to produce more comics instead of just studies and practice and planning. I'm in the UK which is about 6 hours behind you but I'm near my laptop most days including weekends. If you're interested, would probably be best to schedule a weekly check in / critique session (I find having skype chat too much can be more of a distraction than a help).

I've just started working through 'Making Comics' by Scott Mcloud. There are lots of prompts and exercises in that book to practice visual storytelling techniques. Could be cool to work through it together? My skype name is jyonnynovice, add me if you like ^^

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
Have you tried the Crimson Daggers' Google Hangout? https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calen...lh3ua6cv54

Sometimes there are people who log on. I came across with super nice down to earth people there just hanging out. You could give it a shot!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
If it wasn't for the time difference... But indeed what john said, check out the hangout. I should too, but I'm too shy to join more often hehe :p

I want to be a part of those google hangouts, but shame  I don't have any mic or webcam
@Noa; you don't need a cam. With digital work you can share your screen. And there is a chat as well for when ppl don't want to talk, (or don't have a mic)

I wish I have a tablet, it would be awesome if I can sketch along with other people, would be a great motivation for me. But I guess I can just chat there, thanks for the tips
@Noa yep join anyway!
@Brush haha same here. I'm not so shy with my studies, but when it's drawing from imagination, I am!
Hope to hang out next week!

We should do some regular hangout schedule or something for CD. I'm thinking of doing hangout+stream sessions on twitch, might be fun (and I'd finally have someone to talk to).

@Piotr great idea to combine Hangout and stream. I like Hangouts because everyone can speak without distracting from painting to typing. Though it might be hard to organise due to time differences.