Post your dreams
Hey, I thought it would be cool if we all posted interesting dreams we have had.
We can even analyze each others dreams for fun.

Me, together with a bunch of guys who happened to be the basketball team I'm with, enter this abandoned Chinese banquet hall filled with tables with red sheets draped on them. We were supposed to play some other team in this place, so we had to tidy the place up. It was silly to think we were going to play in a restaurant, but after we ripped the curtains open to let a little bit of light in, there were hoops on either side of the wall. And apparently, the floor was one of those hardwood floors. It was one of those grand oriental looking restaurant with a basketball court retrofitted in one of the halls. I spent the entire dream moving the tables from either side of the court.

Then I woke up to the alarm, thinking I had to go back in, because I wasn't done cleaning tables.

So I did went back in the same dream, but still cleaning tables, watching others play, watching shady businessmen making deals on the tables that were already for accommodation.

F'ing horrible. I'm relapsing working at a f'ing diner...

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
lol, never had one like that.

I dreamt that I was a robot that had gained sentience in a factory. It was in the middle of the production and I tried to escape because they would shove needles in my and finish my build. The fear of pain made me panic.
Then I remember walking through the town at evening, the environment looked like real world mixed with "5cm per second" style. It looked like a near future and alongside houses there were plenty of trees/bushes/plants.
At some point I had some pictures with my and I stumbled on a sinkhole and the pictures fell into it. So I jumped after and explored the cave system.

Another one I had was where a bunch of bugs attacked me and my hands were covered in them, I could feel them biting and it hurt, but not too much, senses always seem dimmed in dreams.

This is my interpretation of your dream.

You're probably a half finished strogg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HH-MqsB8L4) who missed out on brain implants. Your dream is actually a manifistation of your metahuman power to see the future. Your future is telling the present you to cover all your bases before the government gets a hold of you again and finish whatever they did with you.

You can start by procuring a standard strogg machine gun. Looks to me like you'll be attacked by alien bugs down the sinkhole, and from what I've heard, a machine gun can be pretty handy on times of duress.

I can't believe I'm good at this! I can be a Crimson Dagger dream interpreter!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
hahahahaha I think you nailed it :D
That should be your new title, dream interpreter.

Quote:I dreamt that I was a robot that had gained sentience in a factory. It was in the middle of the production and I tried to escape because they would shove needles in my and finish my build. The fear of pain made me panic.
This is a metaphor for how you feel alienated from the people around you. You resisted following societal expectations to become like everyone else.

Quote:At some point I had some pictures with my and I stumbled on a sinkhole and the pictures fell into it. So I jumped after and explored the cave system.
 The pictures represent memories from childhood. You remembered how as a child you explored the cave system that is your anus.

Summation: You're gay.

In your dreams pal!

Also heres another.

I was waking up, but the house was not mine. I knew I was there to host a party for my 2 friends(from childhood) who were brothers. Now I dunno if I was their brother in the dream or just staying over.
So I had trouble getting outta bed and the first guest just came through the door.(for some reason my bedroom was at the entrance of the apartment).

Next thing I remember we were all at the dining room and ppl were bringing presents, which I placed on a corner table. I got bored and walked around the house, I also looked for the 2 brothers who the party was thrown for, they were not there. I decided to draw in the living room. I was setting up and thought about sketching the buffet shop owner who was selling stuff he had a small store(across the living room). Then one of my friends showed up who was also bored. She was with her friend who had an art book of cool designs so we flipped through it, finally finding a cool design to study. I remember having great difficulty with drawing and the seating was uncomfortable, also my friends who were drawing with me were interrupting.
I decided to get another chair from the dining room that was more comfortable than the small couch.
On my way there I came across another old friend who had an ak painted on his shoulder, it was like he was holding it over his shoulder. He wished he was hunting with his dad, I gave him a thumbs up. Then he pretended to break my thumb and I recognized it was a reference to a movie.
Dining room was almost empty and ppl were bored in there. I got the chair and moved back to the living room where ppl were having more lively discussions and activities.

2nd dream(on the same day after waking up briefly to pEeEEEeeEEeeEE)
It was a warm summer evening, I rode my bike to the apartment where the party was hosted.
The brothers were back, looking over the presents and I looked in from the window. They looked back, but didnt do anything. I thought it would be funny if I just kept starting at them(I was also hoping they would open the window to talk). This went on for a minute or so until one of them ran out of the apartment, he had a wig of dreads on and was agitated. END

Notes: *It seemed like something was always interrupting me from drawing
*The friend who liked drawing aswell was a girl from the artschool, not an old friend. She was wayy more enthusiastic about drawing though.

And another one.

This dream was experienced in a hot room and I was at my parents house, I was also sleeping with clothing on for 3h
The room was cold when I fell asleep, but progressively got hotter.
Now the thing with all this temperature changing is that I tend to have nightmares when the temperature is high. The dream started out normally, but turned more uncomfortable as it went on.

The first solid vision I remember was that I was visiting my friends in a wood lodge in the forest. One of them was washing himself and was naked, I was like "oh shit Im sorry". I started to leave and he told me to hold on, he was gonna show a trick on how he put his underpants on. After having a second look the underpants were wrapped around his neck and through his armpits. I stayed and my other friends appeared, we were sitting around a wood table and the naked friend was about to show his awesome trick. Unfortunately there was a different guy sitting right between us so I couldnt see the trick, I could only see the naked friend making crazy motions. I told the sitter to move but it was too late, by the time he moved the other guy had finished his trick.
So my childhood best friend told me that I almost got killed, which shocked everyone(me the most). After inquiry he told me that I had made some facebook comments that started a series of events that almost got a mob boss to hire goons to raid my house and kidnap me. The original comment(s) were something about a power outage on a persons profile, that were interpreted wrongly. Then someone made another account with my name and started taunting the same group of ppl, further worsening my situation. My friend mentioned that it was probably a member of the rivaling mafia that  made the false account. I was scared at this point and mentioned that I would delete my facebook and any other means of identity off from the internet. I also imagined the situation unfolding, my friend giving me the call that they are coming for me, me freaking out and not believing him, the goons busting down the front door of my parents house(I was 14 in the dream I think). Me panicking and going out the back window. They would notice the ajar window, so I problem solved that I would get tape and tape it "closed" from outside, then run for the forest. I also considered hiding but it would not have worked.
I kept asking my friend about details: "what was the original comment exacly?" and some other that I dont remember.
Then my dad called and said "your moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air".
He actually just asked me to immediately accompany him to his truck and we were to ride 100 kilometres south to a store that contained a vehicle part, there was absolutely no reason for me being there and I complained while we rode there. btw I was immediately teleported to the truck from the friends house, leaving my belongings, and an open computer logged in to various websited there. Mom was also in the truck. I was quite frustrated, because I dont hang out with my friends irl very often(not at all) And the hangout was actually very good and interesting so I felt like I was really missing out when I was sitting in the car. The car reached the store and he was about to park the car, some crazy guy came infront of the truck and wouldnt move, he just stared at us. My dad told me to get him out of the way and opened my side door, last thing I was worried about was that the crazy guy would have a knife and would stab me.
Dream end.

Also about that last worry, sometimes when I am around city I just imagine what if: That person I am walking past was a psycho and just got out a knife and killed me. If it is an old lady It would be quite unexpected haha. I even had a short comic idea where a really shady guy and an old lady would walk past eachother and it turned out the old lady was the dangerous one.

TODAY'S DREAM:;;; I had a dream I quit my job and got a new one that paid half as much. I wasn't told until the very end of my first week, though. Needless to say, I was livid.

But on the upside, i found out that a Fallout 3 and DC comics circus was opening up down the street from my apartment.

I went back to analysing my dreams a few weeks ago.

'Remembering pieces of dreams with strange but familiar meaning. Hanging self from a cliff's edge to avoid a train derailment crashing overhead after being on a pedestal overseeing a performance of sorts only to interupt and calling out the fakers. Caves and chasms and alien environments. Avoiding places that have surveillance.

If a dream is benign i don't remember it at all or consider it merely a compilation of fractured thoughts.

If i wake with a sense of dread or overbearance and a distinct impression from particular settings i can't help but think my subconscious is putting down its own thoughts and observation.

Trains are considered a sign of conformity, traveling on a set path. A crash signifies an end to that conformity. I seemed to be chased and avoiding it altogether. Calling out fraudsters is common and not surprising. I dread seeing family because they've been nothing but performers to me. Being held above them just reinforced the opinion that i now feel like they need to prove their ties to me to be of worth and i continue to feel cheated by their comments and actions. The rest is new and hard to remember. I do feel shut in and not sure how to get out. At the same time prefer to act under the radar with no one watching my actions. It's all very unguided. I know i don't want another derailment and just want to plough ahead but i know the current path is at risk regardless of anything i do or don't do.

But that's life.'

The latest make me a bit of a debbie downer.

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida
Im in the woods with this one armed girl I know. Shes riding a tricycle thing and I push her to go faster and she collides with a small brown bear. A forest ranger shows up and tells us the bear is 2 guys in a costume. Then Im with a childhood friend and we turn into panthers. We're tracking a pack of wolves but they turn around and run after us. I turn into a giant polar bear and then they all rape me.

yesterday I had a dream I was petting this huge panther like it was a fluffy dog. I was hugging it's neck and stuff and he appeared to be enjoying it. It wasn't until I decided to kiss it's side when the panther put me in headlock and broke my neck...

Turns out, it was only playing the role of a stuff animal. Panther truly wanted me to die.