Hey there
Hi!

After lurking for a while I decided to create a new account. I say new because I use to have another account here called SpectreX but I'd like to start a fresh beginning.

Haven't drawn for a while until 2 weeks ago. It's mostly as a relaxation therapy kinda thing but I would love to one day do a comic cover or something :)

So, last time I quit drawing was because I did an intense study period but lost sight of the fun in drawing.
Hope this doesn't happen again. Though I do feel it's easier to draw due to those study periods.

Also I'm always afraid of messing up, mostly because of the large gap between skill and taste.
I'm afraid I'll mess up my sketchbook and have to throw the damn thing out. OCD or something :)

Not sure if I'm gonna start a sketchbook thread here.
I'm confident you guys & gals will give a lot of support, but it will add another layer of pressure I'm afraid. We'll see.

In the meantime I'll be hanging around here, enjoying the many sketchbooks of you all :)
Welcome to the forums. As for your sketchbook, they are there to fail in and learn from the fails, if that makes any sense. Anyway Hope you will reach your goal soon :D

Welcome back! I agree with Brush a 100%.

Quote:Not sure if I'm gonna start a sketchbook thread here.
I'm confident you guys & gals will give a lot of support, but it will add another layer of pressure I'm afraid. We'll see.
You know what they say, the thing that makes coal into diamonds is pressure! Don't be afraid of your potential to succeed.

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Hey there and welcome!
Yeah I get the whole throwing out your old account thing, I used to do that alot.
It feels so nice to start out fresh.