Smashing art goals together!
Bug 
Hi, I'm looking for an art friend!  Level, age, location  etc. don't matter. What matters is  a strong wish to improve as an artist, to learn in a smart way, as well as being persistent  :)
I imagine it as Skype talks, sharing ideas, experience, maybe sharing screen. Text messages are ok at any time, while I'm available to talks approximately 06.00 till 16.00 UTC, mostly on work days, but it's not set to stone. I don't think I would be able to handle very long talks though. 
I'm a rather friendly person (at least I hope so!), introvert.
To learn more about me, you can have a look at my art goals and sketchbook
and feel free to PM me!

Hey neo I have seen your posts regarding looking for an art buddy for awhile now (I happen to stumble upon them in various forums)I just happen to have the tendency to overlook at them cos I have had various art buddies before especially when I was starting out but it quickly dissipates and really there aren't really going on that much.

Now, I am Indeed Interested to try it again this time. seeing as how I now see you as a persistent artist who has the passion to learn. Ill send a PM and hopefully we could discuss how we could schedule things, because I live in Asia and all that.

Hi, I am also looking for an art friend. I just recently came back to crimson daggers after school was over for me because I want to focus on learning and improving. My sketchbook has not been updated in a while so it is not a good indicator where I am right now. I think having other people to talk to and share progress would help me stay motivated and focused on my goals. I love the fact you have a goal list. There is an excellent article on muddy colors that I think will help you about edges.

http://muddycolors.blogspot.com/2015/04/...edges.html

I am also an introvert and my internet connection is bad so I could not skype for long. If you have a mac we could try facetime. I am available at any time. I will pm you and hopefully, we could set up a time to meet or talk.