Hello people
Brick 
Hi, My name is Javier Rodríguez, I'm a 24 y/o self taught Illustrator and concept artist. I'm from Chile. I studied animation but the college was so bad that I don't even know why I got into that in the first place, but that motivated me to pursuit my art hobby into something more professional. Have had the opportunity to work in some little places here and there, and now i'm in the freelance train for about 1 year. 
 I'll leave my Tumblr and a drawing of mine I guess

Greetings.

Cheers.
Welcome Javier. Lovely stuff, lots of character and dynamism and great colours in your work. :) Hope you get engaged with the community. Start a sketchbook if you like, and comment on others, and consider taking part in the Crimson Crucible challenges we host each month!

Catch ya around!

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Hello Javier! (: Firstly, the painting is beatiful! The lighting and colors are spot on and it gives off a serene mood. Second, after I saw this painting I wanted more! Start a sketchbook and show your art to the world >:D
hi, thanks guys, I have to start a sketchbook, forgot about it while I was doing some work, will do that :) and thanks for the comments on my painting, I putted a lot of study in that piece and has paid off.
Welcome to the guild of The Crimson Daggers Javier!

Great values and colours in your painting - awesome work dude.

This place is full of people sharpening their art skills of all levels which I find to be truly motivational to studying art. I hope you find the same.

Looking forward to seeing your sketchbook!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook