Caution: BRUSH ABUSE!
Thanks ramaloke :]

I thought I'd post some of my older stuff:
I hope you like it. Feel free to crit.

Sketch of Xia for Sickbrush's mentoring

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8638]

Woooahhh, dem colours. So nice. I could be wrong and I know its just a sketch but her left leg looks like it may be a little too long, not sure, maybe I'm imagining it lol :P Some really cool stuff in here man, its so nice and bright! :D

Thanks Jaik!
To be honest I didn't pay much attention to the leg yet, you're right it's a little bit too long. Thanks.

More doodles. Original size. Which one do you like the most? Any advice?

Hey PJ awesome stuff, out of those sketches I like best the top left and bottom right, bottom right being the one I like best out of those. You've created a great sense of scale in that one, making the world feel vast.

landscapes are your strong point, i would like to see more sharpness on your paintings, though.

@Jon: Thanks :)

@Eduardo: Thanks, that's a very good point. Some of my stuff is way to soft, I'm working on it.

Testing brushes (more to come soon, just have to save them in jpg and upload, but I just can't stop painting right now =3 )

Dave Rapoza style monster portrait doodles. First one took me around 40 minutes, the second around half an hour.

And an Environment brushtest doodle:

Really cool monsters man, I'm gonna have to try wet edges now, you've got me interested!

Really cool experimentation piotr, gave your work a more traditional feel, the silhouette of the second monster head is really nice, I like what you did with it a lot.

Thanks guys :) I sort of got into emulating the traditional, it's really fun, but I think I'll need to find a balance so any digital tricks wouldn't feel out of place.

Another doodle and the process

From the bottom:
1. Blocking in basic composition and colors
2. Adding some texture
3. Building details and fixing the lighting

Whole process took about an hour.

Doodle from yesterday