Introduction
Hey guys.

Greetings from Portugal. I'm 26, work in IT and used to draw quite a bit growing up. That isn't to say I was ever good at it, mind you, but sadly it was a habit I kind of got out of over the years. 
Unlike most here, I don't have a background in art nor do I intend to work in the field professionally. You don't have to be a professional to enjoy art and drawing though, right? :)

I stumbled upon the forum just a couple of days ago, I think I first heard about it over on CA or something. Anyway, hopefully seeing everyone's sketchbooks will motivate me to pick up the pencil again in the near future.

And that's about it, I guess.

Nice to meet you all!
Hey and welcome! :)
I'm new aswell and wish you all the best here in the forum.
(07-06-2016, 05:32 AM)wootzor Wrote: Unlike most here, I don't have a background in art nor do I intend to work in the field professionally. You don't have to be a professional to enjoy art and drawing though, right? :)

You'd be surprised how many people here don't have a formal background in art!

Welcome to the Crimson Daggers! Woot! Drawing for fun!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Welcome to The Crimson Daggers Wootzor!

I am also in IT and also enjoy art as a hobby.  Be careful - this place will greatly improve your art skills if you start up a sketchbook thread and get drawn onto the road of art study with everyone else on here :).

There are only 3 rules to Crimson Daggers:

1. You don't talk about Crimson Daggers.
2. You don't talk about Crimson Daggers.
3. You don't talk about Crimson Daggers.

(Only joking by the way - talk about us as much as you like!  Tell your friends and family :).)

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Hey! Nice to meet someone from the same country and generation. I just start my own sketchbook here. You should do the same!
Hey again. Thanks a lot for the warm welcome, everybody!

Artloader, I think I got the idea, haha.

Thanks, Bacalhau. Maybe I should. I just have to actually start sketching something first. I'll check yours out, that's for sure.
Off-topic: yay national soccer team, right? \o/-