New to the forum
Hey Crimson Daggers!

My name is Craig Martinez. 
Im striving to get better with painting, design, storytelling and pretty much everything.
I'm new to the forum and really excited to learn and meet some new people. Ive heard about this forum in streams and decided to check it out. 
After reading the threads and checking out the sketchbook section, I'm really excited to get involved in this!

Feel free to get in touch with questions and comments.
Thanks!

Welcome aboard, Craig.

I'm also new around here. Enjoy your stay and I look forward to seeing your artwork :)
Hey Craig, welcome to the club!

Looking forward to having you along for the journey.

Let's do some art!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

To add to the sketchbook section, there's a monthly challenge called the Crimson Crucible! They are doing environments this month and Titus Lunter gets to be the judge!

Here's the link: https://crimsoncrucible.wordpress.com/20...hitecture/

The challenges (challenge, there's only one active at the moment) I find to be the most helpful when it comes to development. Insta-critiques dude!

See you around the forums Craig!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Hi Craig! I'm also new here. I'm curious to see your art. Let's create awesome stuff together :D
Thanks for the warm welcome guys and same to you!

Looking forward to working and learning with all of you. 

@John
Thanks for the suggestion!
The Crimson Crucible challenge looks great. Glad stuff like this happens. 

See you guys around.