Yohohohoho~
Rainbow 
Another newbie here on board! Please be kind to me :')

Let me introduce myself. My name's Céline, I'm 17 years old and next schoolyear I will attend a game art study. This/last year I actually attended an IT study in Media Design because the I failed the tests for that game art study, but now I'm back!
I started getting serious about art +- 2 years ago and after a lot of fiddling and procrastination and soul searching I decided that I wanted to just do it.
I'm aspiring to become a concept artist as an illustrator as well, creating awesome designs and making pretty art.
I'm looking forward to get to know this community ^_^

If you have any questions, want to spill your darkest secrets or whatsoever, feel free to leave a comment or a message.
Yeah! Score another one for the IT field!

Hello Celine! Welcome to the Crimson Daggers! I admire your persistence! After getting rejected, you just kept going at it. Bouncing back from failure or loss is one of the hardest things anyone can deal with and you handled it masterfully!

Looking forward to see your work! See you around!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Hey Céline - don't let the world keep you down - the more times you get back up - the better you become at it!

Good luck with your art ambition - this community is a great place to help you achieve it!

Looking forward to seeing more of your work and studying along side you :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook