CC5 - LETS GO!
Posting these WIPS and thumbs here over the next few weeks when i get to work on this, really out of my element with designing environments let alone architecture but that's exactly why i'm doing this. Thanks for stopping by and good luck friends! :^)

Attached Files Image(s)

Same here, mein brain works on the "zoomed in" level. Environments are not a strong point. Really like number 6, looks like a gate or portal, number 3 is just exceptionally interesting, mein freund. Number 2 would be awesome if pushed further. Danke fur the apple!
(07-12-2016, 11:11 PM)jesusWasAnAstronaut Wrote: Same here, mein brain works on the "zoomed in" level. Environments are not a strong point. Really like number 6, looks like a gate or portal, number 3 is just exceptionally interesting, mein freund. Number 2 would be awesome if pushed further. Danke fur the apple!

Hey thanks man!
some design doodles, definitely not used to this, more to come lads!

Attached Files Image(s)

I'd recommend you focus on the geometric pattern first, a bit more and you can use that to inform your environment and architecture. It can be harder to do it all together.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
(07-13-2016, 09:43 AM)Amit Dutta Wrote: I'd recommend you focus on the geometric pattern first, a bit more and you can use that to inform your environment and architecture. It can be harder to do it all together.

Will do, thanks man!
Its not always easy to go out of comfort zone but you will learn more that way, good start keep pushing

Too used to copying, these designs are the results of me trying to actually think for once, its like training a forgotten muscle and i love it! 
Also sorry for the poor quality, i'm working on finding a better scanner/camera.

Attached Files Image(s)

Final thumbs, been doing a lot of very loose disgusting designs in my sketchbook, anyway these are the final thumbs, i've decided on the first and i'm working on the final from here on out, if i get stuck i'll also be posting studies that help me on the way, wish me luck!

Attached Files Image(s)

Final drawing! Gonna do some color comps and maybe a few studies for what i need inbetween, it was fun!

Attached Files Image(s)

Been wanting to produce something finished then post it but i've run into a few bumps where i have to do studies, i was intending to spend the night rendering but now i can take a step back and learn a few things before i continue, cheers lads!

Attached Files Image(s)

I was dissastisfied with where the original was going so i destroyed it and started again. I don't think i'll be able to finish by the deadline but i'm going to paint my ass off to try and make it there by tomorrow! I wanted to thank you all for giving me an opportunity to push myself and to learn how to properly plan an image in the future. Thanks guys, time to pass out.
Also if i don't finish it by the deadline i'll finish it anyway because i still would like something presentable.

Attached Files Image(s)