Hello
Hello

My name is Pedro Maranhão, I am from Brazil and an aspiring digital artist
I come to know about Crimson Daggers since I followed/stalked Amit on DA for a long time, while I knew this place I shied to join in until now

I am joining to find new friends and motivation to keep the art grind going into a new level. I hope I can get along with all of you

-

Here some samples of what I been painting so far.

[Image: tumblr_oa9yxoFkgl1r7bnpco1_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o9ww5o9dTp1r7bnpco1_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o8skdkNV3l1r7bnpco1_540.jpg]
Hello Pedro!

Amit is not exactly the sexiest man to stalk in the forums, but to each his own! Here's a stalker tip: He lends his body in the shout box every so often!

Ooh.. Japanesee..

Welcome to the Crimson Daggers!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
whaaa...I have a stalker? Yayyy! I am now legit. Welcome Pedro! I'm glad you joined and I'm sure you will learn a whole lot here. Get a sketchbook started and join in the fun :)

Ignore John, he's bitter because I just won't give up my body to him no matter how often he asks.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Hey welcome to Crimson Daggers Pedro!

There's such a great atmosphere of hard work and study on here, I personally have found it to be a great source on inspiration, I hope you find the same :).

As Amit suggests, I recommend starting a sketchbook thread and commenting on others to get more fully involved with the community.

Actually both John and Amit sell their bodies in the shoutbox so take your pick ;).

Good luck with your journey :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Haha thanks for the welcome guys, I am going to open my sketchbook thread soon.

Artloader Wrote:Actually both John and Amit sell their bodies in the shoutbox so take your pick ;).
Nice, I got options now!