Hello everyone!
Hello everyone.
I'm from China and my goal is to be a concept designer.

I started practicing digital painting more seriously on the year 2014,that year I copied artworks I liked to get used to drawing digitally and trained my eyes for observing proportion,value and colors.The year 2015 I started learning some anatomy and doing more photo study,till now.
This year I will practice more stuff and I am eager to learn faster to get a related job(means more painting,even at work!),so I want to find a place to meet more friends on the same way,and get more critism,guidance,maybe a little encouragement.

And I find this place,and I DO hope it's the place I need!!!

By the way,I'm a self-learner,for now not so convenient to attend a class,but I'm thinking over this.
And I practice only spare-time,still have a job to do,not so related,so I'd like to change it soon.

I'll create my sketchbook today,and keep it going as well as I can.
Welcome to the Daggers, I'm sure you've found the right place! :)

Welcome, there are many self-taught people here including myself. Good luck on your art journey!

Thanks for the welcome :)
Hey Baganew, welcome to Crimson Daggers!
I have found this place to be like a self learning artist university - because here you are surrounded by fellow students studying the same things.
Look forward to seeing more of your work - keep posting :)

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

(08-01-2016, 04:57 PM)Artloader Wrote: Hey Baganew, welcome to Crimson Daggers!
I have found this place to be like a self learning artist university - because here you are surrounded by fellow students studying the same things.
Look forward to seeing more of your work - keep posting :)

3ks and I will!