hello People
hello 

This the must harder thing to do even if it's virtually , so i'm Edgy i'm an illustrator i like all kind of art, sci-fi, birds and tree, i like the sun and air, i like to ride unicorn, never talk to me about Pokemon,  i listen to music very loud  to avoid the children screaming  when they play outside , i do gardening when i'm bored, i got a cat called pencil and also a dragon called copic, i love sugar i don't eat meat, and i hate all the things made with milk, sometimes a answer to question and sometimes not it all depend if i had a good night, i believe in extraterrestrial life, Illuminati is my uncle, and please never be serious life is too short ! have fun.

just another day on this rock  Wisecracker
Hi Edgy.

Welcome to the Crimson Daggers!

So. A Pikachu and a Squirtle walk into a bar...

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Hey welcome to Crimson Daggers Edgy!

That's a great introduction :). I believe everything you wrote except for "never talk to me about Pokemon" :).

Looking forward to witnessing your journey with us dude!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook