Hello
Big Grin 
I am Mark from Guyana South America, if you can find that on the globe lol!! 

Anyways i am a full time Graphic Designer which takes up 80% of my day at the office and the other 20% i spend with my three girls and my sketch pad. I love drawing and i am still learning, I like lots of pizza and playing video games in my spare time. 

I am also Draw Or Die on Facebook which is an awesome group.

So it's good to be here and hoping to make friends and see all you guys stuff.

Happy sketching!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin
Hey Mark!

Graphic design money, gotta love 'em! By the by, how did you come across this group? I'm not a bot doing a survey or anything, just curious is all.

And finally. *drumrolls* Welcome to the Crimson Daggers! *cymbals crash!*

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Hey John!

He came from the same place I come from: Facebook. We all got advised by Ricky, in the group Draw Or Die, to go start a thread on the Crimson Daggers forums. :)

Hey Art buddy! nice to see you around these parts!
I see. Just wondering, why just now? Hope nothing's wrong over on the Draw or Die side of things..

(Hey Mark! Sorry if we hijacked your thread and made it into a Draw or Die migration discussion!)

Again! Welcome to both of you guys! Let's all work hard!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Hey welcome to this secret place known only as Crimson Daggers Mark :).

Sounds like you're a busy guy - it's good that you manage to fit in some art in the meantime!

Good move on starting a sketchbook on here - looking forward to sharing the journey with you :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Hey Fellas yes thank you for the warm welcome, it's good to be here among you wonderful talented beasts.

@John yes Ricky from the Draw or Die Facebook group as mentioned by Sekiren, that's how i found this place.