Hello!
Hello all!

I was told to sign up and get gooder. 
Which is totally fine because I'd like to stop being a scrub and be a much better artist this time next year. In terms of rendering people, animals and hopefully environments. I know my colours are a bit weak too. I started a Games Art & Design course last year, which pretty much force me to open up photoshop and learn to do things with it. 

Time to go create a sketchbook. 

[Image: dfFehjK.png?1]
Welcome to Crimson Daggers Elm :).

That's a nice character design you've got there.

Personally, I've found this community to be truly inspirational, I have learned so much by hanging out on here and getting involved. I hope you find the same.

I see you've started a sketchbook already, I recommend keeping it updated and getting involved with other sketchbooks on here - good luck :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Quote:I was told to sign up and get gooder.
Which is totally fine

Made me picture a guy being dragged into Disneyland then realize that the place is actually fun.

Ooh. School! Super fun times ahead! Welcome to the Crimson Daggers!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Glad you joined! Welcome, and onwards!
(08-13-2016, 05:08 AM)Artloader Wrote: Welcome to Crimson Daggers Elm :).

That's a nice character design you've got there.

Personally, I've found this community to be truly inspirational, I have learned so much by hanging out on here and getting involved.  I hope you find the same.

I see you've started a sketchbook already, I recommend keeping it updated and getting involved with other sketchbooks on here - good luck :).

Thankyou! Still a little overwhelmed right now, but I'm hoping to find time to make my way through all the boards. Really hoping to improve as an artist! 
I'll definitely take a peak at everyones elses! Just don't want to accidentally step on anyone's toes. 
(08-13-2016, 05:25 PM)John Wrote:
Quote:I was told to sign up and get gooder.
Which is totally fine

Made me picture a guy being dragged into Disneyland then realize that the place is actually fun.

Ooh. School! Super fun times ahead! Welcome to the Crimson Daggers!
I'm pretty sure that is exactly the imagery going on right now. 

(08-13-2016, 11:26 PM)zest Wrote: Glad you joined! Welcome, and onwards!
Don't be glad too early, me being here might be a regrettable and painful experience.