Keep pusing

Attached Files Image(s)

Keep pushing

Attached Files Image(s)

Addition to the previous post

Attached Files Image(s)

////////////////////////

Attached Files Image(s)

It is last horrible drawing , next my digital work will be better ,than this Sh*t

Attached Files Image(s)

some of the compositions look really nice to me, once you get a stronger sense of form and get enough mileage drawing/constructing anatomy you could have something really special here; keep up the personal work, mix in a little study -> application and you're golden in the near future dude

josan gonzalez has some really appealing works, thanks for the introduction
(06-20-2017, 10:49 AM)alexsieu Wrote: some of the compositions look really nice to me, once you get a stronger sense of form and get enough mileage drawing/constructing anatomy you could have something really special here; keep up the personal work, mix in a little study -> application and you're golden in the near future dude

josan gonzalez has some really appealing works, thanks for the introduction

You made my day)
just force yourself to do the hard work a little every day sometime (before/after what you want to do) and do your best to provide motivation for doing the study (what I tend to do is try something more ambitious that I need a certain skill that I don't have for, right now it would be getting the most basic rendering) that I could (right now, idk about when I get better) accomplish or get closer to accomplishing within one sitting

for example, today i was struggling finding the desire to practice rendering basic forms with a pen/pencil from imagination so I attempted and failed a couple times by imagination first to show myself that I lack the skill, then I force myself to practice from ref until I get something right

when you finally get something that looks at least better the sense of accomplishment is unlike anything imo
A few shity Maya stuff

Attached Files Image(s)

Thumbs Up 
The illustrations look so nice though! You have your own unique way of drawing AND it looks good. 

Double thumbs up!

it was hell to upload all these images ,but fina.ly

Attached Files Image(s)

(06-23-2017, 01:17 AM)AfricanVoodoo Wrote: The illustrations look so nice though! You have your own unique way of drawing AND it looks good. 

Double thumbs up!

Thank you ! I appreciate your words)
There is some really nice stuff here in your studies -- good job on those!

I feel like I want to see more contrast in your colored/photoshop works to add a bit more depth. It feels like the values of the colors don't differ enough, which is kind of stopping the eye from moving around the piece. If you add a little more contrast, I think you'll be able to direct attention much better to the focal points.

Keep up the good work!

(08-13-2017, 09:02 AM)Riley Stark Wrote: There is some really nice stuff here in your studies -- good job on those!

I feel like I want to see more contrast in your colored/photoshop works to add a bit more depth. It feels like the values of the colors don't differ enough, which is kind of stopping the eye from moving around the piece. If you add a little more contrast, I think you'll be able to direct attention much better to the focal points.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you ! I am going to work on it next time )
Here some smt

Attached Files Image(s)

There was more stuff , but I don't know why I can't upload all in ONE post. Images just do not loading

Attached Files Image(s)