Hi everyone
Hi guys, my name is caleb

. I've been serious about art since I entered foster care in middle school. I'm kind of a slow learner, but I try to make up for it by working harder. I'm still trying to become a professional concept artist and I'm currently 22 years old, I'm self taught because I can't afford art school (like many people). I'm used to conceptart.org but I thought I would try here instead because I don't like it there anymore.

I Reeeeally want to improve and eventually work for Blizzard, though I know I still have a long way to go. I look forward to being a part of this community :) It would be nice to be a part of something again and not feel like I'm completely alone in this art thing. . I feel like I should be farther since Ive been doing it so long, but im nowhere near where I want to be as an artist. I hope to be able to reach that one day. thanks for having me

I've almost given up art quite a few times, but I've always believed that where you come from doesn't matter, it's where you go.

attachment=91749]

Attached Files Image(s)

Welcome to The Crimson Daggers Caleb!

Wow your work is pretty stunning already dude!

I encourage you to join in, start up a sketchbook and make your art journey with us.

Good luck :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Hi Caleb,

What's the matter with conceptart.org?

Well, there's always posting in each other's sketchbooks, the Daggers shoutbox and Discord if you feel a tinge of loneliness. Hey, sometimes there are people in the Hangouts too!

Welcome to the Crimson Daggers.

EDIT:
Btw! Jonny's hosting a Inktober thread! Might be good to check it out! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7...07038.html

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead